911? No, ✨Shorty ✨

Just imagine yourself dying internally or choking because that is what exactly is going to happen. Be scared. Enjoy~
________________________________

As said before of course you knew and loved this chaotic class, I mean it was a zoo so who wouldn't love a distracted from real life which was actual garbage in your perspective.

At least when you were a very bored person that had no goals in life and all you did was watch shows, eat, sleep, and breathe in all of the oxygen to release carbon dioxide.

If someone every told you that you were lazy you weren't, it takes so much energy to breathe in that single moment.

What could be worse? Uh being a teacher.

Not just that, a teacher for 3rd graders.

They were acting like angels sometimes and then someone said something about another person who screamed it to everybody and it all went into pieces.

The kids were so sweet and chaotic, it was the class that every person dreamed about.

The only problem was they acted like animals already and were free spirited souls that spoke out their mind.

From the many examples up to three times and they would still be coming so you would need to learn how to do karate.

The teacher was also their problem.

You had only met Levi from today but you could tell and as the other students said, he was very serious and didn't communicate much.

It made the gears in your head spin like crazy.

First of all why would he choose the job of being a teacher, he already appeared at first glance that he hated kids.

So why would he choose this job out of the many spread across the world where he couldn't gone to travel or live a more peaceful fulfilled life?

Nobody will ever know, or will they?

Hange, Principal Erwin, or neither the job said that you can't do a little spying on a case you made yourself.

Besides the mad scientist like lady would obviously agree to it, she already loved you and the thought of the friend that hated her out together.

It wasn't a match made in heaven or hell, it was just plain air.

That was just sad.

Back on track, maybe even all of the children will put their differences behind and focus on a little task they will do.

Let's just say they wouldn't stop till they rest their case and have a little fun.

They mostly all just wanted to embarrass Mr. Ackerman which they had never seen another expression on him other than his straight face saying 'Kill me' plain on.

They were some savage students trying to make their teacher act crazy.

With the personal new and improvement help that will provide lots of benefit to Mr. Ackermans change, the assistant teacher.

You.

You were the one that was going to stop the fire but soon burn it again.

It wast a fool proof plan in the children's head, to be completely honest they didn't know what the heck they were doing, but they would make it work.

"Huh no you're lying! Jean was the imposter last time because he faked a task in navigation!" Eren crossed his arms with a smug smile.