Insomnia Party!

If you don't know what insomnia is, I should've said this, it's when you can't really get a good amount of sleep. Enjoy~
________________________________

Going to the small markets wasn't even half of the stores that Levi agreed on.

To be frank, the man didn't even discover what you were trying to do until a few more stops.

"Why did were go to the market and stop at T-t-t-t-target." Levi did the remix with the name of the red store.

You were surprised holding onto his hand thinking he had some sort of fever, Levi rarely stuttered or made jokes.

"Why did you say it like that?" You laughed as Levi pointed at the glowing red circle.

It seemed to have a loose wire on the inside because it kept blinking over and over again. In addition, the 'T' letter on the sign was doing the same ratio.

"Wow Levi first joke of the week, that's not how you saw it the lights on the huge store is just a little broken." You stated making Levi feel stupid.

His grey eyes widened and he felt his entire face heat up from the amount of embarrassment he just brought upon himself.

"I feel like an idiot, why did we even come here why won't you let me see in the bag?" Levi asked trying to look inside of the bag in hopes to see something popping out.

It didn't help or happen as Levi was the same height as you. He couldn't go on his tip toes while walking either.

"Nope you can't see." You quickly maneuvered your hand away from letting Levi get a peek at the items in the bag.

Levi sighed, he didn't want to give up just yet.

"Is it more food?" He asked knowing his car was already loaded with snacks he hadn't had in years.

"Imagine I wish, but no." You smiled at him giving no clues out.

"Oh my girlfriend might be turning into Sasha, do you know how many snacks she's offered me? I didn't know half of those foods existed. Is it tea?" Levi asked feeling his mouth water just bringing the sweet substance up.

You were playing with his hand as Levi took the car keys out, people staring at his expensive models car and making small whispers.

"We bought loads of tea for you to restock on, no it isn't that." You laughed at Levi as he opened the door for you to get in.

For the first time he made a face like he was perplexed, in actual loss for words.

Or guesses in this timing.

"You're such a difficult women give me a clue." Levi chuckled not showing that he was really begging.

You made the motion of a zipper on your mouth, Eren taught it to you on your break.

"Mm no. I don't think I want to." You smiled showing a tint of mischief mixed in.

Levi sighed rolling his tired grey eyes. "I'll find out." He smirked and closed the car door seeing you were sitting correctly.

In just a few seconds you placed the bag on the floor covering it just in case Levi peaked while you were in a daze on the drive.

I just hope he likes it. You smiled to yourself looking down again.

The driver door opened and Levi sat down, inserting the key into the ignition and gripping his steering wheel with veins showing his strength.

You stared at his hands you fell in love with after the person.