I Love Me Some BLEACH

I'm just so obsessed with cleaning, yes I am a clean freak beware the dust. I'm just lazy sometimes- yep i suck. Enjoy~
_________________________________

The days went by like a car driving down a freeway, like dolphins swimming in the rapids of the racing blue water, or like a cheetah issuing its full capacity speed to run on the hard rocks and grasslands of the earth they lived on.

Time and memories remained still. Like almost as if you were keeping them inside of a glass jar, holding if safety like a rare majestic butterfly you wanted to keep in your mind forever.

A moment in your own paradise where you didn't want to let go, holding it like a precious belonging going on a trip.

Life itself was very fragile and frail, and living was one chance out of a billion.

The possibility of you living with the rest of the people alive or even just behind a screen are slim, even if the population of the world is extremely grand.

Though the little 3rd grade kids would not understand this, at least not for the rest of the time being in elementary.

They were so childish, it was fun to work with them and obtain new ideas or reactions when something went on in the classroom.

Being back in a school environment you saw the different traits of people, the odd performances that helped equal that trait inside of their body to bring out into the atmosphere.

People did show their true colors very quickly, you were having slow snail time trying to fit in.

Nonetheless, everyone was so welcoming. If not all, most.

Hange was a very peppy and energetic person for her age compared to others, she was also weird in a unique way.

Principal Erwin was proper like a member of the royal family, obviously he was the head coach of the school, but there were still moments he liked to express more feelings.

Olou was the janitor, he could be really kind other times, but sometimes he was just a pimple on your face.

It had to be one or the other there was no in between.

Kenny was the other Ackerman that taught next door, he was very loud and had a hoarse voice some days.

You hadn't many interacts with most of them, still coming across them as the getting used to work colleagues in this new environment.

There was one person that you had many interactions with, with external and internal as well, metaphorically.

Levi was one of the rare people that showed their emotions. You took thought notes that he didn't like to smile, he rarely spoke happily about himself and things that have happened in his life.

He was a very distant fellow between the rest, very antisocial and kid hating, yet he was a teacher himself.

It was odd getting to know him. What was more odd was the way you were feeling towards him.

The way he portrayed himself made your heart bubble like a can of soda, mixed emotions at times with the kids surprise antics afterwards.

And perhaps because you didn't know of that, but just imagining Levi experiencing the same thing.

One word, heaven.

When you really should be in hell right about the moment your existence stepped into place.

"What's up party people?!" Hange bursted into the teachers lounge.

Sadly, the weekend went by too fast. It was a Monday.