Growing Bold Like A 15 Meter Titan-

In one interview Isayama said that if Levi is interested in someone he would stutter. Anyways I suck let's read. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Events could happen in a blink of an eye if you didn't watch them carefully.

Things could be happening all at once or all around the globe at the same time. It was rare to only have one person doing something completely different from others.

You're probably breathing or panic breathing at the same time, moment, and maybe even a possibility of place at the same time without you knowing.

Someone kid be dying or something bad could be happening to someone right away and you wouldn't have a clue what was going on in different areas.

The only lives that you needed to care about where the lives of the people that you really loved and that you trusted enough to give some information of yourself away.

You were a mix of being an introvert and extrovert, it was a good thing to mix in with because you knew when to talk and when to shut the hell up in certain situations.

But as things escalated you were the type to want to panic and bring in an entire n's mindset that didn't even exist yet into your brain already occupied by thoughts making decisions for more to occur.

Sure you were an adult but that didn't mean you technically could experience things similar to children.

The amount of the stupidity you still had in you that strived greatly was still impacted greatly in a daily basis.

Especially the ability to act like a little girl in high school, it was astronomical how you didn't punch yourself every single time you blushed or even stuttered one time around the male Levi.

He didn't feel like blushing around you on his end, more like talking a bit filled with emotion while bringing up conversations in addition to answering your sentences.

One thing was for sure, he never knew that his mouth was capable of stuttering like a high schooler as well.

He just felt like his words around you slipped from his mouth, he felt his palms a bit sweaty which made him wash them twice as long with twice as much soap.

Not to add on something that was blooming similar between you two, the beating of your hearts that increased greatly when just making something as simple as eye contact.

Nonetheless around the time you both worked together for a while of time, it was something to get used to.

It's just that problems kept occurring one after another whether it had to be a situation in which the kids fought and yelled out wasting class time to learn on subjects.

Or on the other side like now when it was cleaning day in the morning, but problems being the way they are expanded further.

"M-Marco are you o-okay?" Jean was still holding his friend with a worry filling all the percent his eyes grew wider.

"I-I feel kind o-of warm." He coughed a bit with a little splatter of blood escaping his mouth, shivering after.

"You're bleeding a lot bro." Connie bit his nails seeing the red making him want to vomit.

"Ouch thats kind of rough." Sasha patted Connie ok the back as he held his urge to go to the bathroom in, they bathrooms were dirty who wants to use those?

Not one soul dares to step inside.

"That's very odd Marco." Annie blinked with confused eyebrows staring at him.