Ending

No this isn't the end, but it's very close to getting on that area. Luckily we have more to go. I'm sorry for the last- Enjoy~
_________________________________

That was it.

The final line finally took its toll on your father, F/n L/n.

As once you said your own lesson, people come and go, you can't protect them all no matter how hard you try.

It's just apart of life.

After telling Levi the news, he was with you every step of the way for comfort.

"Y/n you don't have to come back to work." Levi stated as you both had gotten a taxi back to your work place, Wall Maria Elementary.

Jeans mother had went to the hospital, she took custody of her own son and Marco for the rest of the time being.

They wouldn't be back at school for the day as Marco needed to get rest.

"I want to." You barley let out as a whisper staring out the window, seeing the same bland trees continue to pass by.

Levi's large hand suddenly wrapped around your own sad one. "My darling, you know he's not suffering taking pills everyday now. He's reunited with your mother at last. F/n was a good person, just like you." Levi adjusted his seatbelt to pull your body closer.

All that just brought more tears to your eyes. "H-he's gone, I-I didn't want him to go." You whispered with a shaky tint in your voice.

Levi held you close giving the top of your head a kiss. "I know you didn't Y/n, but he's watching down now I promise. He might even be meeting my mother." Levi lightened the mood up, he smiled softly hearing your little laughter.

"I just, I lost my mother at a young age so it's not clear as day. B-but my father, I-I'm just going to miss him so much." You felt wet tears rolling down your cheek from your left eye, contagious going to the right side.

"I'm sure he'll miss giving you hugs that you can feel Y/n, he's going to be here every step of the way as a spirit." Levi peacefully sighed, thinking of how many are watching him at this point.

You nodded against his shoulder, interlacing your fingers with his in the warm hand hold. "And you're going to be with me in person." You sniffled getting the tears gone, left with puffy red eyes.

Levi chuckled and kissed your cheekbone. "Always and forever." He soundly called in your ear.

With your free hand you brought Levi's face to turn and face yours, filled with the happiest desire.

"I-I love you." The words slipped out of your mouth with pure bliss.

"Well don't stutter it sounds like a little girl. I love you too." Levi shut you up with a kiss before you could chime in and get angry at him.

Despite hearing his previous cold words, you instantly melted into his sweet lips. Levi leaned his head in more taking charge.

It was heard keeping quiet with the noises escaping then sensational kiss, good thing the taxi driver gave no clue about it.

Levi's hand landed on your seated thigh, massaging it as his fingers traveled up on your hip.

Before things could get intense you smacked his hand away, leaving the much passionate kiss to be whisked like dust.

"No getting touchy-feely with me right now, the schools gate is there. And, the kids are coming out in a line?" You looked out the window with a confused expression, seeing Armin lead and hold the straps of his backpack.