Eat Spaghetti to Forgetti your Regretti

I love those made up words so much, I don't enjoy spaghetti a lot fun fact but it's food and who doesn't live for food. Enjoy~
_________________________________

This was one of those perfect times where your mind could just be filled with the most stupid things in the universe.

It was the time where you could question your entire life existence and experience on earth right now because who wouldn't want to do that?

People thought they came from monkeys and apes, but holy Jesus Christ that saved your mind from thinking dirty too far was your lord and all mighty savior.

What really did happen to the dinosaurs? They have just got to be able today, imagine getting that perfect shot with a tyrannosaurs Rex before you meet your doom.

You didn't need that in your life right now, maybe get stepped on by a raptor but that would be it.

The things, or more formally, many little kids were the ones killing you little by little. Every bit crumbling down the bugs inside the boogie man.

This made sense that you were going to die a very in a very embarrassing situation. We're you going to love it?

Of course.

Not.

The demon children were all up on you not giving you one second to compose yourself or breath a great amount of oxygen to survive the tunnel of them.

Connie was like the headmaster of the children leaving them all laughter and jokes for days.

Then again the boy with a shaved head was such a comedian and not composed at all, he was too hyper and very extra when it came to some things.

The boy wrote his name in cursive at the top of his test two weeks ago and you, in addition to that, Levi spent a whole hour finding out whose it was.

The only reason you and Levi had found out was because Sasha revealed she was eating during class, seeing the red mark on Connies paper.

They thought they were slick.

A person who was mostly unfazed and slick was Levi. You wondered how he never showed emotion on the outside, how would cracking his shell be of service to you?

Maybe in the long run it'll be a change of scenery for Levi to act differently in front of the kids.

The demons reincarnated into children, were going to predict and in their little minds know exactly why Levi had changed.

They were devious and evil, nothing to do about it.

Definitely a major disaster. You thought standing next to Levi, trying to calm your beating heart down as well as the crazy monkeys.

"Kids, it's not a big deal if you just focus on the task. Besides that isn't appropriate and we uh didn't, do anything." You gulped getting the words to skip out of your mouth without stutters.

Levi on the other hand was getting very furious with the way these humans acted with just a few years on the universe.

"Those choices of words were in-genuine to Ms. L/n and I and were very improperly invalid on school grounds." Levi stated coldly at the kids.

His face that was once lit up with a pink tinted bright color went back to their normal slightly pale selves.

"That's so confusing man. Just say interesting choice of words there kiddo, or something like that." Connie imitated Levi's voice very badly with a heavy sigh at the end.