Orders Overcome

This book is coming to an end, three more chapters as I have decided and it will be complete! For now, Enjoy~
_______________________________

Levi's little Insomnia party was a success, even though he might have shown that he was disgusted with the masks and he didn't know how to make bracelets, he couldn't have imagined it without you.

You were the person making every single thing possible since you stepped into the classroom unexpectedly.

The moments would still be coming, whether it be together or apart from on another.

You were asleep in Levi's arms, you had both fallen asleep last night while watching a drama themed movie.

It was currently six a.m, Levi would be up already at four meaning he did get extra sleep.

Y/n, she's so beautiful inside and out. Thank you for everything. Levi internally spoke to himself not wanting to wake you up.

Levi pulled you closer onto him, seeing your slow breathing hitch at the sudden movement.

Your body melted onto his cuddling in Levi's chest.

"I love you so much Y/n. Don't ever leave my side." Levi began speaking his slight emotions out as he kissed the top of your head.

"Stay with me forever till the end of time." Levi proceeded to kiss the tip of your ear.

"Just please promise me you won't go, I don't know how I would live with myself." Levi linked his hand in yours, wrapping your fingers around to tangle in yours.

Levi felt the sensation of your hand squeeze back, even if he had imagined it the adrenaline that rose quick in him felt happiness.

"Y/n, don't tell me you're awake and you heard that."
Levi regret saying everything he wanted out loud.

You laughed lightly on his strong chest. "Fine then I won't tell you I did those things." Your voice was muffled as you moved your face to look straight up at him.

The angle you were both in made Levi look slightly taller than you.

"I love you too Levi. I'll stay with you forever and never leave, I'll always be the person you can come home to." You smirked lightly kissing his lips.

Levi understood partiality what you were trying to poke at. "Is that your own proposal on living with me?" He asked still holding your hand and giving your forehead sweet kisses.

"Well the real proposal is would you like to live with me first go all? I can't reach the top shelf sometimes, I'm not such a clean freak, I-" you couldn't continue as soft lips restrained you from doing so.

Levi had kissed you out of the blue in the moment, you didn't refuse his amazing lips and kissed them deeply.

You were so into the moments when Levi got heated. The excitement that ran through your veins was beyond heavenly.

"Mm Levi why?" You complained in the heated kiss as he let you sit on his lap again.

"Why what darling? I won't let you trash talk yourself, you're too wonderful for that. I would love to have you live here even with flaws." Levi chuckled into the sweet soft kiss.

His laughter bunched over and bounced to you. "You're too perfect for your own good aren't you?" You left the kiss and held him close, staring into his calm grey eyes you would get lost inside.

"I could naturally say the sweet thing about you Y/n, you're just like an angel. Expect a bit more naughty than them I would say." Levi stated responding back to your words with a slight smirk.