Not the f i n g e r fetish

All these titles are already like, titles on cRaCk- wait I just thought of another one. YeS. Enjoy~
___________________________________

Ah yes, this time. This ever so wonderful time during school hours that would bring all of the little children together.

Yeah right, it ripped them apart. The bad ones at least, the ones that didn't get along with each other.

And if the kids were younger like the ones in the room right now, it would blast them and everyone into more hell.

For starters their voices when they screamed oh the annoying voices, Levi would be able to tell this to you better.

It was fascinating how things in the world worked, these kids were more like demons and far from angels.

Even when you walked in the roller coaster on the joyful ride just went into a little pit of doom a little too fast, it was speeding.

As soon as you walked in these kids, these little demonic kids were already accusing you of dating someone.

Then again their 3rd graders they don't care, they all just want a good little laugh so they can go out about their day in peace.

While shredding other's people lives into pieces.

Oh wait a damn minute back the the initial plan.

Which not to mention was already going into the deep depths of hell. See you in there Satan, we've had a nice life why not just be dead, dead as a cockroach.

Your soul came out of your body twice in this moment already.

Once when you walked into the class and saw the raven haired male, he already looked stone cold and just as you predicted enough he was.

In those seconds you felt like his gaze on you was a knife to your back, one wrong move and a slice your a goner.

Second when he called you by your last name technically it was your name, it made your heart already want to escape the living life out of you.

It was non other than the most popular and famous thing in the history of elementary, the best thing.

The carpet, or rug if they preferred to be less formal. No one cared either way.

But as the kids thought in their developing brains no matter if they were third graders, they still thought every girl and boy had them.

Cooties.

"Yuck Annie just touched me with her cooties!" Connie yelled scooting away from her in the circle.

"I never even laid one finger on you, you're dirty." Annie said with a straight face, no emotion in her eyes or voice.

"I'm not dirty I shower at least once a week!" Connie stuck his tongue out at the girl who was still near him making him nauseous from the so called cooties.

"No wonder you smell so weird. The food you eat kind of covers it up. Speaking of food can I have the rice from your bento today?" Sasha spoke from next to Connie touching his shoulder lightly.

"Ah, you scared me! Why am I always stuck with the cootie girls?! And how do you know what's in my bento? No you can't." Connie angrily crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at her.

"I'm guessing you don't brush your teeth either then because your tongue is all white, it's supposed to be like pink red." Jean spoke sitting next to Marco, close by all the ruckus.

"Mikasa sit with me!" Jean added while Marco was kindly smiling.

"No thank you I need to take care of Eren." She spoke with a dead emotionless face and dragged the boy who's mouth still won't shut up.