What Did He Sayyyy

So like I'm running out of ideas but I'm definitely going to, maybe cause trouble or something. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Working at a school with children who adored you even though they were so cruel, being the assistant of the cold yet warm opening up attractive super hot you name it teacher, then there was you standing there.

It couldn't get better than that that was for sure.

You enjoyed every single part of it, from the little tests and cleaning moments to the big meetings with staff members that made major amounts of adrenaline run inside along your veins.

It was amazing getting to work in a place that made you less poor than you were going to plan on surviving to be like.

A big bright side you would have now was that no flies and pennies would stand a chance at your wallet on payday.

You hadn't very much been wasting your money recklessly ever since you finally had the power inevitably to obtain the small paper checks you were receiving.

One thing was for sure it did feel odd to be able to handle checks and bills at your own pace and cost for life.

You always thought you would just end up being broke and not stepping in the great way of living, you obviously needed and will to live first so there really was no point.

The kids showed you that you actually did have a brain, it was hidden behind all of that stupidity behind the rest of the years.

You knew how to do the basics in math again that you never pictured yourself working on or teaching this far.

Physical education happened almost everyday now, so you were getting the right type of exercise that you needed, instead of being lazy and procrastinating at home.

You were growing differently with each kid learning their personalities, though others were quite obvious.

Armin loved to read books, you would occasionally read with him.

Sasha loved food and before lunch she would always notify you what she was eating and what other students agreed to let her have.

Most of the kids liked to look at dumb silly pictures called memes you've never heard of. Connie was their leader saving and sending photos nonstop.

Each student was either loud and rowdy, or quiet and calm, there was really no in between for each of them.

That's why the heart and soul of the class was pumped up every class.

And Levi, little did everyone know he was starting to feel more emotions than he has had in a while.

"Ms. Y/n! Look I made you another friendship bracelet because you said you wanted F/f (favorite color)!" Christa smiled showing you the neatly designed bracelet with a few strings hanging.

"Aww this is very sweet and very beautiful! Thank you so much Christa." You smiled and gave her head a little pat, Ymir watching just in case.

"Your welcome!" She laughed and handed you the object with her pale hands that were much smaller than yours.

You smiled and wore it on your wrist, it was loose only about an inch.

"I absolutely love it Christa." You gave her head another small pat earning a laugh from her, it also caused a tense Ymir to smile.

Another little voice called out to you from not so far away.

"Ms. Y/n!" Armin called you over waving his small hand, his blond locks also moving a bit from the motion.