Possesive

No this chapter won't be sad, maybe the next will aha. Have fun with second hand embarrassment it's so fun. Enjoy~
_________________________________

You don't know if Jesus had planned this for you, but if the lord and savior did then wow, that is some betrayal.

Not only were you on top of Levi with the bed being undone and looking quite messy, but both of your tops were off.

That made it one hundred times more embarrassing and clear as to what you and Levi were actually doing in his bedroom.

You and Levi were screwed, there was no denying that you both were going to do the wrestling in Levis bed.

Even with the room being a bit dim, Erwin saw everything.

"Levi what are we going to do?!" You whisper yelled still being on top of Levi.

The male underneath you shrugged. "I don't know. And frankly I don't really care." Levi stated his true opinion and pulled your body closer to his, his lips landing on your slightly swollen ones.

"Mm L-Levi what about the problem." You moaned if his mouth as Levis tongue swirled inside of your mouth, not missing a bit of your cartilage inside. 

"I said who cares, we can't turn back time Y/n." Levi groaned back kissing along your jawline.

"W-what if he's still outside the door?" You we're still wary about everything, the emotion of overthinking and embarrassment getting ahead of themselves in you.

Levi chuckled deeply, his large hands went on your hips, along with Levis long fingers to touch your bare stomach freely.

"Do you want to be louder for him then?" Levi questioned firmly, his naughty hand from earlier went to stay on your ass.

He then squeezed it as you remained quiet.

"N-no Levi~." You moaned which sounded more as if you were begging him.

"No what? No more kissing you? You want to do It loud so Erwin could hear?" Levis sled smacking his lips harder onto your lips.

He smirked a bit into the kiss, you felt it in the kiss. Your heart picked up the pace feeling Levi's deep confessions put into emotions.

"Let's make more noise." Levi whispered huskily into your ear, with you being shocked to even say anything, Levi didn't hesitate and flipped you around.

He was on top of you now, seeing your body below him. You were breathing a little more sped up, he saw your chest love up and down with your bra still attached.

Now you had to look up instead of down, getting to see the wonderful sight of Levis well built and fit rock hard abs.

For a short person he did have many things that made him see otherwise, in fact he could be the brain and brawn of a gang if he wanted to.

But in that moment the bed creaked loud.

"L-Levi get off and help him! He can fire us if he wanted to do as he pleases! What kind of boss wants to happily drop off papers only to find two of his co workers in bed have naked together?! I'm a women you know!" You gestured to your bra that Erwin definitely saw.

Levi shrugged not having it when the moment was ruined just a while ago. "He's not going to fire us believe it or not we're the best teachers. The kids were actually planning on writing you notes for fun." Levi groaned annoyingly bringing up the kids.

You on the other hand laughed, all that came out in the end was a moan.

Levis area was pressed against yours, his grew like a hill on your wet throbbing area creating to friction.