I Feel Like I'm Dead, I'm Alive But I'm Dead

Not me already running out of ideas because I want to make this book longer. So any ideas, drop them in please! Enjoy ~
__________________________________

After that incident that made you want to commit die right there and right now, it was just going to be even worse beyond this point.

These kids we're definitely one hundred percent going to be the death of every adult who worked in this school.

In this case they were going to be the slow death of Y/n L/n the newbie women in the area of lousy service assistant in the school who was clueless as ever.

None other known for now as the assistant for the Levi Ackerman. The one with cold dead eyes that hid into an abyss and scared you to death from how serious he was.

He literally had robotic expressions at this point you thought that he wasn't even human.

Mr. Ackerman was such a strict name too, it matched his attitude as he was so serious and even the other teachers that worked here were frightened to their pants at the mention of him.

Like the person that had suddenly got you a job out of the blue and just pulled you all of a sudden for a good reason.

Ahem Hange ahem.

Sure you were poor but you didn't want to end up catching feelings like this.

Wait dumb spelling that wasn't happening at all totally not the problem.

It was just a silly job for the year and you wouldn't even care about the male Levi any other day.

Besides it's not like he would be having the same experience as you.

He basically had zero zilch feelings compared to the others.

Yet the kids and possibly later on you were wanting to change that.

You didn't fully understand him like there was a lesson as to what you actually wanted to become.

Right now Mr. Ackerman just wanted peace and a good life before he died or manages to kills himself.

Or get away with a few murders in crime who knows?

Right now the kids wanted to make their teacher less controlling and make him let loose in class and give less homework.

Mostly the less homework part because boy they all got bad grades for a honors gifted class already in this grade. They were going into a deep while and drowning with this teacher barley two months in the tragic year.

They were going to make everything work, and it was all planned.

The kids were going to make Mr. Ackerman change by the love department. They were dumb but smart for some things.

It was good enough.

Right now you just wanted to work hard and be a good player in the team of school.

Sure you had never done this professionally before and it's all so new, but with the help of your big brain and an insane amount of coffee everyday and determination, you would never loose against anything.

Even the world.

Or so you thought.

Because little 3rd graders can ruin it at any moment.

The bad 3rd graders were sitting calmly writing down their homework on their little agenda Levi had given each of them.

Though he hated the children he worked with he needed to keep his job and went out of his way to buy things.