chapter 21

I stopped at the store and brought a banana milk since I feel thirsty. And, I'm sure that bitch will take long to come. I parked my bike near the supermarket and walked to the park since it's not far away. I took a deep breath. This park brings so many unwanted memories in my life.

The park looks the same. Nothing changed and No one is here. I sat on a bench and looked at the old swing which swings slowly because of the wind. I remember playing here but if I sit now, it'll break.

I turned to the gate when i heard someone's opening it. I thought it's her but it looks like a cute boy. Wait, I looked again. OMG, MY BABY. HELP, HE LOOKS SO GOOD.

WTF? I missed him so much. I wanna attack him but he'll get scared. I don't want him to leave again. I hid behind the tree and watched him. I wanna cry. He looks so cute with the purple fluffy sweater. Oh god, his cheeks looks so round. I love him so much. My heart beats so faster . I wanna squeeze him.

Awe, he came to eat here. My baby feels so hungry. I wanna talk to him. Apologise to him. I wanna kneel in front of him and cry out loud. I wanna kiss his foot. I'll worship him.

He started to cough. I started to panic. What do I do?

"Wa...water..."

Poor baby, it must he spicy. I immediately walked to him and hands my drink. He snatched it from me and drank it. I sat next to him. He didn't realized me. I smiled looking at his cute red face. His face still shows discomfort. I looked at the noodles box. He brought a extra hot ramen. Maybe, I should help him.

Hoseok's p.o.v:

What is he doing here? God, I hate you. Did you asked you to show him now? Where were you when i begged you to give him back to me? Why are you showing him now when I decided to move on from him? Is this what people calls as fate?

"Baby, I missed you so much."

Missed me? Didn't look like he missed me. He's grinning like an idiot while looking so hot. He became more buff, I think he's working out a lot. He has his famous bunny smile on his face. It's not fair. Why he's making me so weak? I'll lose myself if I face him. But, I don't wanna lose myself in front of him.

I left a deep sigh and turned around, "where's your wife, Mr. Jeon?"

He laughed. Oh god, he looks so hot. No, Hoseok, he's a cheater. Don't fall for him.

"baby, my wedding is tomorrow."

Oh shit, so what, he's still gonna marry her. And, I don't care if he didn't marry her. Cause, that's what he'll do. Breaking people's hope and happiness. Playing with others heart. Toying with their emotions.

"I burnt the contract which my mom forced me to sign. The last two steps are breaking up with that bitch and cancelling the marriage. Within few minutes, the second one will be done. Then, it's easy to cancel the wedding."

I looked at him. He smiled and sat closer to me. I glared at him and moved till the end of the bench.

"I don't care if you break up with her or not. I....I'm leaving."

I tried to stand up but he caught my hands and made me sit. I frowned at him.

"Seokie, what does it mean that you don't care? Didn't you said that you'll accept me if I did this? I just took extra time but I succeeded. I worked hard to get that contract. Seokie, baby, I barely slept. Do you know how much scared I was? What if I lose you? Hoseok,...."

I slapped him.

"Barely slept? You're scared of losing me? Jungkook, I almost ended my life. I'll never forgive you. Yes, I said that I'll accept you if you break up with her. But, where did you left? Not even a single call. Almost four years, I suffered because of you."