chapter 14

Not a proofread ~~

"Thanks, tae."

Taehyung smiled," I don't know what happened to you suddenly. You can tell me if there's any problem. I'm still your best friend, right?"

I smiled, " of course, you're. I just forgot about my project. I've to submit it tomorrow. I totally forgot about it and spend my whole evening with you. It's 9p.m. I've to start working."

It's a lie. The truth is I don't wanna break down in front of tae. I wanna talk to Jungkook when I'm alone. My heart is beating so fast. I dropped my phone as soon as I heard his voice. I didn't even let him speak.

"Well, I'm leaving now. We can meet again. I'm going back to my home. My one week medical leave is over." He smiled at me.

"You're so sweet, tae. You took a week leave just to spend some time with me. I hope we can have some good time in future."

He pulled me for a hug, "please, don't forgot about me or what I said. Think about it. Please "

I smiled at him and nod my head. He kissed my cheeks and left. I ran to my room and unlocked it. Namjoon was not here. He went to his home to attend some family function. It's the perfect moment. I took my mobile and switched it on. Thankfully, it's not broken.

"Please, attend the call. Please, please...."

"Hoseok..."

My heart started to beat fast. It's him. It's his voice. Why am I crying? Oh god. It hurts so much.

"Hoseok, hello. Please, don't cut the call. I wanna talk to you."

I don't know how to speak. I cried silently while clutching my phone.

"Hoseok? Aren't you gonna talk to me? I missed your sweet voice."

....

"Baby? Are you there? At least, say "hmm"."

I smiled, "he..hello..,"

"There you're. My baby. I missed you so much."

"Is this really you? Am I dreaming?"

He laughed. Oh god, I missed him so much.

"Baby, where are you?"

I wiped my eyes, "I..I'm in my college dorm."

"Hmm, good. Can you come outside?"

What? What does it mean? Is he here? Oh my god. HE'S HERE.

"Kookie, don't play with me."

"Haha, baby, I'm been waiting for you since 7p.m. and, who's that boy dropped you?"

No one's p.o.v:

Hoseok ran outside while Jungkook was still talking to him. He saw his boyfriend standing at the entrance. He immediately jumped at him, not caring about others seeing them.

Jungkook hugged the other without wasting a second. He tightened the hug and kissed the other's shoulder.

"Missed you so much." He breathed the other's fragrance.

"Please, don't leave me again. I barely survived. Please, kookie. Promise me that you won't leave me again."

Jungkook tried to broke the hug but the other didn't bulges. He laughed and rubbed the other's back.

"Come, let's go for a ride."

Hoseok broke the hug and looked at him. He's been carried by the other and placed on the motor bike.