chapter 9

Hoseok laughed when the other pushed him on the bed. He placed his hands on the other's chest and tried to stop him.

"Haha, kookie... stop it."

Jungkook shakes his head and caught the other's hand. He leaned closer and pecked the other's nose. He grinned at him.

"Don't you wanna know how masturbation feels?"

Hoseok shakes his head, "not now. My grandparents will come soon."

Jungkook frowned, "where are they?"

"Hmm,they went for a walking. So, you've to leave now."

Jungkook raised his brow, "baby, I came to stay the whole night with you. I'm not leaving you."

Hoseok opens his mouth in surprise. Jungkook took the opportunity and kissed him again. Hoseok pushed the other.

"Kookie, you can't. If they find...."

Jungkook placed his finger on the other's lips.

"Stop blabbering and sleep with me."

Hoseok eyes bulges. Jungkook laughed at his reaction.

"Don't worry, I didn't mean in that way. I wanna hug you when you sleep. And, I want you to sleep on my chest."

Hoseok smiled and hugged the other. He's so happy that he didn't wanna sleep.

"Kookie..."

"Hmm..."

"Why are you so sweet?"

Jungkook sighed,"what to do? I'm born this way."

Hoseok laughed silently. He snuggled on the other's chest and hummed.

"I love you."

Jungkook smiled, "love you too. Now, sleep.

Hoseok fell asleep after cuddling for few minutes. He felt so comfortable lying on the other's  chest. Jungkook made sure the other was comfortable.

Next day, Hoseok woke up when he felt someone shaking his shoulder. He groaned and slapped the hands.

Hoseok grandma sighed, "dear, wake up. Your friend came to meet you."

Hoseok immediately sits. He searched Jungkook.

"Come on , he's waiting for you. How long do you sleep? Sleepy head."

Hoseok frowned, 'when did he left?' He thoughts.

"Grandma, who came to meet me?"

His grandma already left the room. He sighed and took his mobile to check whether he got any message from his lover. But, he got none. He dragged his feet to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He washed his face and left his room.

"Grandmaaa, where are youuu~~~?"

Hoseok frowned and went to the living room. He saw someone was sitting on the couch. He immediately approached them.

His grandfather stands up, "oh, he's came. Wait, I'll bring you some tea." He left the room.

Hoseok smiled to his grandpa and approached the other.

"He..oh my god, kookie. What are you doing here? I thought you left " Hoseok whispered and sat next to the other.

Jungkook smiled, "yes, I left early. So that, I can take you out."

Hoseok pouts, "my mom would never..."

Jungkook sighed, "baby, your mom is not here, right. Your grandpa already gave permission. Now, hurry up and go, take a shower. Let's go for our first date."