chapter 7

It's been a month,Hoseok started to use his mobile always. Jimin was so tired of him. He regret creating him social accounts.

"Baby, how about this one?"

Hoseok looked at Jimin's model and shakes his head.

"Jiminie, it's not my style."

Jimin frowned, "can you stop using that thing? We're doing a project. Remember."

Hoseok immediately placed his mobile on the table and crawled to Jimin. He smiled and hugged sulking Jimin.

"Sorry, let's design."

Jimin shakes his head, "Sorry don't solve anything. How about kiss?" He said with a frown.

Hoseok laughed and kissed the other's both cheeks.

"Fine, is it enough?"

Jimin shakes his head and points his lips. Hoseok started to get away from the bed.

"I'm doing solo project then."

Jimin laughed and grabbed the other's waist. He pulled Hoseok and hugged him.

"Don't leave. Let's work for our project."

Hoseok smiled, "so, you're not angry with me?"

Jimin nods his head and kissed other's cheek.

"I'll never get angry at you. I was upset that you're always showing your attention to your phone than me." He pouts.

Hoseok laughed, "I won't ignore you. Come. Let's start."

They started to work for their project. After two hours, Jimin felt asleep, Hoseok let him rest and did the remaining work. He checked the time. It's 8p.m. He tried to wake up Jimin.

"Jiminie, wake up. You've to eat dinner."

"No~~~"

Hoseok sighed and sat next to him. He started to shake the other but Jimin pulled him next to him. He hugged Hoseok.

Hoseok giggled, "what are you doing? Lemme go, I'm hungry."

Jimin nuzzled his nose on the others crook, "don't go. Lemme sleep with you."

Hoseok sighed, "Jiminie, you're so spoiled. My friend is waiting for me to return back to the room. I've to go." He tried to get away.

He sighed and pecked Jimin lips. The other immediately smiled.

"You're so smart, baby. Now, you can go."

Hoseok hits him with the pillow and went back to his room. He ate the food his roommate brought for him after showering. He's wearing a shorts. He took his mobile and checked the messages. He got a call from Jungkook as soon as he replied him.

"Hello, kookie..." he said with a huge grin.

"Why didn't you replied me?"

"I was with Jiminie. We're wo..."

"You've to tell me that. I was worried about you."

I smiled, "I'm sorry. I'll inform you next time."

"Hmmmm, it's fine. Did you had dinner?"

"Yes, and you?"

"Hoseok, it's still noon here."

"Ohhh, I almost forgot. Haha..." I laughed.

"You've cute voice."

I stopped laughing. Here we go, he started to make me shy. Is this his habit or he's teasing me?