chapter 19

Taehyung noticed something weird between his housemates. He don't know exactly what's happening but he doesn't feel right. He didn't care about it either but sometimes he feels suspicious about his housemates.

Now, They're having dinner in their dining hall. Taehyung sat opposite to Hoseok while Jimin sat next to Hoseok. He watched how clingy Jimin feeding the other occasionally. He just can't stand the sight. Jimin being super clingy with Hoseok lately makes Taehyung has the need to commit crime.

"Jimin, eat your food. " Hoseok complained when the other kept on feeding him.

But,Jimin doesn't even heard him. He kept on shoving the food in the other's mouth with a lovely smile on his face. He knows what he's getting himself into with this 'sex-buddies' thing. But, having sex with Hoseok increases his love for the other. He doesn't wanna think about the reality. He just wanna live in his dreamy life with his lovely Hoseok.

"But, baby, I'd like to feed you."

Jimin replied when the other stops him when he was about to feed him again with a glare.

Hoseok shakes his head and points fork at Jimin.

"I'm not a baby. Lemme eat my food peacefully. You,go and eat your food."

Jimin pouts and acts cute but Hoseok glared at him. He sighed and started to eat his food.

"Ouch..." Hoseok puts the fork down and cupped his cheeks.

Taehyung immediately rushed to his seat with a frown.

"Seokie, what happened?" He asked with a concern.

Hoseok shakes his head, "it's..it's nothing, I just bit my cheeks while munching."

Jimin shakes his head, "that's why I feed you. You don't even know how to eat properly."

Taehyung raised his brow, "what do you mean? Are you telling him that he doesn't even know how to eat? He's not stupid."

"I didn't meant that. Just admit you're jealous. Aww, I feel so bad for you. Aren't you such a loser." Jimin smirks.

Taehyung was about to hit the other but Hoseok stopped him.

"You guys eat your food. I'm full. Please, I beg you don't fight. Good night."

He stands up with his empty plate and left the area. Taehyung goes back to his chair and tried to eat as fast as possible to go to Hoseok room but Jimin already gets up.

"Good night, taehyung~~" he winked before leaving.

Taehyung raised his brow, "when did you became a human?"

Jimin smile dropped, "this is why I'm not nice to you. I know you're having hard time seeing us being so close. What do to? Cause we're dating already. It's time for you to stop dreaming. Have a good dream."

He hits taehyung head and ran away. Taehyung shakes his head at his silliness and stood up. He washed the vessels since it's his turn. Even though, he's washing the dishes, his mind was filled with Hoseok. He knows what Jimin said was not true. So, he wanna find out a way to steal Hoseok heart. "Hmm, How to make Hoseok fall for me?"

"Maybe, I should ask him straight. Hmm, like, "Hoseok, let's date" or "seokie, I love you". But, doesn't he know that already."

He sighed with a smile.

"I should talk to him about my feelings again. I trust in my true love. I'll wait for him."

He talked with himself and left the kitchen after completely washing the vessels. He goes to his room and took a quick shower. He wore a pyjama and headed to Hoseok's room. He touched the door knob.