chapter 17

"Hmm~~~ngh "

Hoseok moaned when the other shoved him at the corner without breaking the kiss. He's struggling to stand on his knees when the other sucked his breath away from him by kissing.

"Hmm... stop...*pants*"

The other shakes his head and cupped Hoseok's cheek to kiss him. His kiss was so fierce and hot but the same time it's suffocating for the other.

Hoseok started to struggle. He holds the other's hips and tried to push him but the other pushed him further into the the corner. He closed his eyes shut and stomped his feet on the other's. But, the other didn't stopped kissing him. He felt like he's gonna pass out. He stopped fighting and started to kiss him back.

The other smiled in the kiss and kissed Hoseok passionately. He's been waiting for this moment. His love for the other is too strong. He stops the kiss and placed his forehead on the other's.

"Missed you so much."

He mumbled and looked at the other's eyes. His smile turned into a frown.

Hoseok stood there with disheveled hair and pink cheeks. His eyes were filled with tears. His lips were red and trembling.

"Hoseok, baby.. I.."

Hoseok hits the other's chest and started to cry.

"Why did you do that? I hate you."

Jungkook smiled, "I'm sorry. I missed you so much that's why I can't resist kissing you."

Hoseok stops hitting and looked at the other's eyes, "you know that I'm not talking about that kiss."

Jungkook smile dropped, "I..I'm sorry for that too."

Hoseok sniffs his nose while glaring at at the other.

"Sorry? Huh? Wow, just a sorry. Oh my god, I don't know why I loved you."

Hoseok pushed the other and started to be out of the dressing room. But, Jungkook caught his hand and didn't let him go.

"Hoseok, please let me explain. Don't be stupid."

Hoseok sighed, "you know what, even though your reason is valuable enough for me to forgive you, I'm not gonna be your boyfriend again. THREE YEARS JUNGKOOK, you've been treating me like a shit. Always ignoring me and coming once in a year just to fuck me."

Jungkook felt hurt but he didn't let the other leave. He pulled the other for a hug and hold him tighter.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I don't deserve you but I want you. I'll never give you for someone else. Like Someone who steals another boyfriend."

Hoseok stops crying and looked at the other confused.

"W..what do you mean ?"

Jungkook grits his teeth, "I saw the way your so called friends treated you. Why are they being so touchy and overprotective...."

"JUST STOP IT. Stop talking about them. They love me unlike you. I hate you and I'm breaking up with you."

Hoseok tried to get away from the tight hug but Jungkook tightens the hug.

"Hoseok, I love you but your friends want us to break up. They didn't even let me in your house to convince you. Trust me. Come and stay with me."

Hoseok smiled, "can you stop hugging me? I feel disgusted."

Jungkook chuckled, "I love you. I love you so so much."

"Jungkook, I'm so tired. Can you please let me have a peaceful life without thinking or worrying about you 24/7." Hoseok sighed. He don't have enough strength to fight.