chapter 25

"KIM TAEHYUNG..."

Jimin screamed and kicked the other from the bed. He can't believe that the other would take advantage of his situation. And, he's never been a bottom in his life.

Taehyung woke up with a loud groan. He's frightened when he's pushed down from the bed. The pounding headache blurs his vision. He caught his head and closed his eyes shut. Taehyung has no idea what was happening around him.

Jimin fumes in anger, "You fucking moron, how could you do this? "

Taehyung realised the other's presence in his room. He recalled last night memories. Taehyung felt his whole body aching. For the whole night, Jimin didn't let him sleep. The other was sleeping on top of him.

Taehyung flinched when the other throws a pillow at him and left the room. He sighed and stands up. Taehyung remembered how much he misunderstood the other. Jimin sure acts so tough but he's totally sensitive and soft hearted person. So, it's hard for him to let go of the person he loved, and still loving.

Jimin wipes his tears and traced his finger over the picture again. He leaned and kissed the framed picture.

"Why did you left me? I showered you with love. But, you... You left me for that douchebag. "

Taehyung prepared tea and a light breakfast.

"Pervert, rapist... "

Taehyung sighs when he heard those words. He turned around and saw the other was staring at him. Looks like the other just had a shower.

"What are you blabbering? "

Jimin grabs the cup from other's hand and started to drink it. Taehyung poured tea for him again. He prepared some extra tea incase if something like this will happen. And, he's right.

Taehyung walked to the other slowly. Jimin blinked and took so step back.

"Stop right there, p..pervert."

Taehyung smirks, "does your ass hurt? "

Jimin, "WHAT? Wha... What kind of stupid question is this? Bitch, move. Or I'll pour this tea on your face. "

Taehyung chuckles, "Then, how could you blame me for raping you? Are you really stupid or you act like one? "

Jimin grits his teeth, "Maybe, you used some lube. "

"Wow, you're giving me some ideas. "

Jimin glares, "cheap motherfucker. "

Taehyung laughs, "I wish I'm. But, I'm not. I'm loyal for my hoseok. "

Jimin clutched his stomach and laughed historically which made The other looked at him weird.

Jimin, "your Hoseok? He is not yours. He became someone else. "

Taehyung sighs. He sat on the dining chair and started to eat. The other joined him. They both ate silently. No one has talked about anything. It felt peaceful until Jimin opens his mouth.

Jimin leaned a little closer to Taehyung, "Hey, I've an idea. "

Taehyung looked at him, "For what? "

Jimin grins,"We can stop the wedding and take our baby back. What do you say? "

Taehyung sighs, "Are you out of your mind? He loves that asshole. "

Jimin smiled, "Exactly, that's what I'm saying. He loves an " Asshole". Don't you think he deserves better? "

Taehyung shakes his head, "He chooses the other. It's his life. "