chapter 24

Jungkook checked himself in the mirror and looked around to his lover's reflection, he wiggled his brow asking the other how does he look. He felt satisfied when he saw the other had a hint of blush on his soft cheeks while nodding his head positively. They're currently checking their wedding suits.

Jungkook,"Baby, Do you like it or you want me to try another one?"

Hoseok, "Hmm, kookie, no matter what you wear, you'll always look sooo hot and sexy." He said because he's so impatient to check his suits too since Jungkook taking too much time.

Jungkook looked at the stylist, "Can you leave us for an hour?"

She nods her head and left. Hoseok being an innocent bean, he don't know why his lover told the stylist to leave. He pouts in disappointed since he's not yet tried his suits. "Why did you told them to leave?" Hoseok yelps when he's lifted by his boyfriend.

"Koo...kookie, put me down."

Jungkook grins, "Why should I ? You're acting so innocent while getting hard just by watching me wearing suits, aren't you?"

"I..I'm not."

Hoseok bites his lips in pleasure when the other pressed his slightly hard dick. He can't believe that the other noticed his bulge. Hoseok's biggest weakness is strong muscles of his boyfriend, when he watched his boyfriend wearing and removing shirts while his strong muscles flexed, made him to sweat.

Jungkook would never miss a slight reaction of Hoseok, since the other is not good at hiding his emotions. He caught him red hand in the mirror reflection, how Hoseok gulped when he's removing his shirts. Since knowing the others weakness, Jungkook became brave and wanted to tease him. He placed the other on the couch gently and removed his shirt slowly, giving his horny cute lover a strip show like a sexy man. Jungkook crawled on top of the other with his shirt buttons undone but he didn't removed it, letting the shirt hanging on the both sides.

Hoseok took his shaky hands to touch other's firm chest but a strong hands stopped him. Without his knowledge, he left a disappointed groan when his both hands are caught by the other.

"Kookie~~~, it's not fair."

Jungkook laughed, "I can't believe you're so weak for muscles. Wanna see my thighs?"

Hoseok licked his lips. It's been so long since they had sex. And, Jungkook became more buff. The hot bread like abs, he wanna bite it. Hoseok let out a whimper.

"Kookie~~~~ I wanna touch you."

Jungkook shakes his head, he won't let the other get What he wants, not without teasing him. Jungkook locked other's hand by his single hand and lifts other's sweater upside. Hoseok gasped when the other latched his mouth on his nipple, his dick stood up without wasting a second. Jungkook smirked and left the poor bud, his tongue moved down and stopped at the belly button.

"Kook...ie, oh god."

Jungkook unzipped other's pant and inserted his hand inside, cupping the hard flesh. "You're so hard. Want me to help you." Hoseok nods his head desperately, his hands were held tight. He wiggled under him.

"Kookie, let my hands... touch you..."

Jungkook smirked and took the hard flesh into his mouth and sucking it like he's starving for it. Hoseok trembled, he looked at his boyfriend sucking him so good while his hands were held tight. He wanna hug him, touch all over him, dig his nails on the other's back. He can't bear the torturing.

Hoseok snapped out of his daze when his mobile rings. "Kookie, m..my phone..." It's unheard to Jungkook, he's busy in pleasuring his lover. A thick strings of cum filled his mouth, and he swallowed it while looking at his lover. Hoseok looks so worn out after cumming so hard, he felt like no one can satisfy him like his boyfriend. He don't even remember what happened when he had sex with Jimin, since it's totally a fuck and they're horny, both were lost in lust.