chapter 5

Hoseok p.o.v:

My mom hugged me one last time before leaving.

"Baby, take care. Call me often."

I nod my head and went inside the dorm. I got admission in fashion design in Seoul. This is my first time coming here. I miss my hyung.

"Excuse me, ma'am. My name is Jung Hoseok. May I know where is my room?"

A lady looked at me and checked her computer, "Jung Hoseok, fashion department."

"Yes." I smiled.

"Your room is in first floor. Room no: 102. It's a double room, so you'll have a roommate."

I got the keys and thanked her. I carried my luggage to my room. It's not so big or small. I like it. It feels home. I unpacked my luggage and started to arrange my things. I took a shower and wore a comfy clothes.

After one hour, someone knocked my door . I think it's my roommate. I excitedly opened my door.

"Hi, I'm Daniel. Your roommate." A boy smiled at me. He looks cute.

I smiled and let him in.

"Hello, I'm Jung Hoseok. Welcome to our room." He shakes my hand.

He placed his luggage and looked at me.

"Fashion?"

I nod my head. He smiled, "wow, we're classmates."

Thank god, I feel so happy that I got my roommate as a classmate. We started to get along.

Next day, we went to our class together. We decided to sit on the first row since that's empty. After 10 minutes, Our professor came.

"Welcome students. I'm your instructor. If you want any help, you can ask me.I hope you'll focus on your studies. Before starting the class, introduce yourself."

No one's p.o.v:

Everyone in the class started to introduce themselves. It's Hoseok turn. He stood up and smiled.

"Hi, my name is Jung Hoseok and i..."

Jimin immediately looked at the other and smirked, "he's mine." He said to the boy who's sitting next to him.

Hoseok sits after introducing himself. After few minutes, it's jimin's turn. He stood up and smiled. He winked at Hoseok which made the other to blush red.

"Hi, I'm Jimin. Hoseok's boyfriend."

Everyone started to laugh except Hoseok who glared at him. Jimin throw him some flying kisses.

"Enough with the introduction. Let's start the class." The professor clears his throat and  starts the class.

Hoseok frowned, "who's he?"

Daniel smiled, "your boyfriend."

"It's not funny."

Hoseok glared at him. Daniel laughed, "cool man. I said what he said. I don't know. I'll ask about him with my senior friend."

Hoseok nods his head and started to focus on the class. His only goal is to focus on his studies. He kept on repeating in his mind, that he don't like boys.

After class ends, Jimin walked to Hoseok. He smiled.

"Hi, beauty. I'm Jimin. You're my....."

"Classmate." Hoseok finished the others sentence.

Jimin arched his brow and smiled 

"Well, I was about to say that I'm your friend."

Hoseok smiled awkwardly, "I..I..."