chapter 27

Jungkook was so angry when he saw his fiance was sleeping naked in between his friends and they're also naked. The floor was filled with snacks, a bowl of fruit, empty pizza boxes, used condoms and empty liquor bottles. He immediately covered Hoseok and brought back him to his home since he don't want anyone to know what's happened. He removed the blanket and saw many bite marks and hickey all over his neck, chest, thighs, and his ass too.

Jungkook cried silently and kissed his boyfriend head. This is why he's overprotective. He felt angry and sad. But, which hurts him most was that his boyfriend don't remember anything and cried like a baby after waking up. He immediately pulled him for a hug and tried to comfort him. Jungkook won't leave them just like that. They'd pay for what they did to his lover.

Hoseok shakes on other's arm and cried harder. He don't remember anything about what happened last night. He's watching movies and had few glass of drinks. Then, he woke up in his boyfriend home with heavy headache. Hoseok clutched his pounding head on one hand and holds his boyfriend on another hand. He's scared and panicked that Jungkook would leave him again.

Hoseok can bear anything but if it's Jungkook breaking up or leaving him, he'd collapse. He desperately hugged the other as much as tight and wets his shirt with his tears. Hoseok felt his whole body aches but he didn't left other's lap. He felt his lover's hand rubbing his back in a act of comfort which calmed him a little.

Jungkook wiped his own tears and pats his lover's back to break the hug. But, Hoseok didn't responded instead he cried river which hurts him so terrible. He's not strong enough to watch his lover cry. Jungkook sighed and tried to break the hug but Hoseok shakes his head and hugged him more tight. He kept on repeating, "please" and "don't".

Jungkook sighed, " Baby, let's file a complaint. We can't leave them for what they did. They should be punished. "

Hoseok took his face out of other's chest and looked at him. Jungkook heart hurts, he wiped other's tears and kissed all over his face. His anger over them raised to it's peak. He already hates them so much but now it became worse.

Hoseok bites his lips and looked at his lover nervously.

"Ko... Kookie, please, don't do anything to them. I was drunk and they're also. I think it's because of the alcohol. "

Jungkook frowns, "How do you know they're drunk too? What if they raped you after you're knocked out? " He yelled at him.

Hoseok gasped and shakes his head. His words hurt him more. He holds his hands and cried.

"Ko.. Kookie, they won't do something like that. Please, leave them. It's an accident. I trust them."

Jungkook don't want to leave them easily. But, Hoseok constant pleads and his broken face made him to sigh and give up his anger. He kissed Hoseok cheeks and nods his head just to calm him. The only way to protect Hoseok is getting him far away from them.

"Promise me, you won't meet them ever in your life. "

Hoseok looked at his fiance in disbelief. He can't do that. He don't want to do that. But, after this incident, Hoseok felt so ashamed. He don't have courage to face them. But, he really wanted to know what happened last night. He want to meet them and check whether they know what has happened or not. Hoseok trust his friends but still he wanna make sure what's the real truth.

Jungkook soft kiss on his cheeks made Hoseok to snap out. He smiled at him and nods his head. Right now, Jungkook is his first priority. He's glad that Jungkook didn't make any scene and accepted him. Hoseok felt so lucky to have Jungkook in his life.

Jungkook smiled gently and stroked his cheeks, "I'll bath you and apply cream on your marks. Let's have lunch. "

Hoseok looked at him in awe, "I thought you'd leave me. " He said in his broken voice.