chapter 2

"Here, have this."

Hoseok looked at the notebook and looked at Jungkook.

"What's this?"

Jungkook smiled and sat next to him. Hoseok moved a little and smiled at him back.

"It's my gift. I drew your face. Open it and see."

Hoseok smiled and opened the note book. He's surprised at the other's talent. His smile became wide.

"It's so beautiful. Thank you so much, kookie."

Jungkook grinned, "well, it's your face. It'll definitely look beautiful."

Hoseok started to blush. He'll get shy when someone compliment him. Jungkook pinched his cheeks.

Hoseok gasped, "kookie~~"

Jungkook giggled, "I'm going back to my place. Your friend will come."

Hoseok nods his head. Jungkook went back to his place and winked at the other. Hoseok can't help but smile widely. Time passed, the teacher came and started the class.

"Teacher, Namjoon didn't came."

The teacher nod her head, "his mom called me. He took a leave."

Hoseok frowned and nods his head. After class, the teacher left the classroom. It's break time. A boy approached Hoseok.

"Hi, Hoseok."

Hoseok looked at him, "yes, Timmy."

The boy grinned, "since Namjoon is not here. Can I sit with you?"

Hoseok furrows his brow, "what happened to your place?"

That boy sat next to him, "well, you're alone. I'll give you company."

Hoseok smiled at him, "thank you."

Soon, a girl approached them. She looked at Timmy.

"Hey, Timmy. Your bag fell down."

The boy stood up and went to search for his bag. He started to collect his notes. The girl took the opportunity and sits next to Hoseok.

"Hi, hobi~~"

Hoseok gulped and looked at her, "h..hi, rose."

She giggled, "can i sit with you?"

Hoseok frowned, he don't know what happened to his classmates. Namjoon always stay with him. But, after his absence, his whole classmates want to get close to Hoseok. Hoseok likes it but it gets creepy when his half of classmates stood in front of his desk and started to fight for the seat next to him.

Hoseok sighed, "guys, please, go back to your places. I'm fine. I don't want any companion."

"Hoseok, you'll get bored. I'll sit next to you."

Soon, six peoples sit around him. Hoseok was crushed by them. He struggled to get away. One boy took this opportunity and kissed Hoseok cheeks.

"Hey, I did it." The boy stands up and danced.

"You're so lucky. Now, it's my turn to sit next to him. Move."

Another boy came to sit next to Hoseok. He puckered his lips and gets closer to Hoseok. Instead of meeting a soft squishy cheeks, his lips meet a hard knuckles.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM."

Every boys and girls left Hoseok and went back to their place. Yoongi stroked Hoseok cheeks and wiped his tears.

"Baby, come with me."

Hoseok nods his head and left the classroom with his brother. Yoongi took the other to a place where no one was around. They sat under the tree.