chapter 22

What happened on that 5 mins?

Hoseok took the tall glass of water and turned around. He squealed in shock and dropped the cup when Jungkook stood so close behind him with a grin . He placed his hand over his heart and sighed. He glared at the other.

"Ju..Jungkook, I told you to stay....argh... KOOKIE, put me down." He started to hit the other when he got lifted from the ground.

Jungkook pushed the other, making his back to hit on the refrigerator. He dived into his neck and started to kiss him and bite him.

"Do you know how much I missed you? Huh? How much I missed kissing you, holding you this tight? Say, I love you." He whispered while sucking his throat.

Hoseok hits the other's shoulder. He whined when the other pushed him more.

~present ~

Jungkook whined in pain. He touched his swollen nose after looking at his bike's mirror.

"Fuck, he's too strong for his size. I underestimated him."

Yoongi gave a strong punch on his nose which led him to flee away from their home. He dragged his motorbike instead of driving until he reached the supermarket. He brought a cold drink and placed it on his nose.

"That stupid bastard, if he's not my baby's brother, I'd have finished him."

"Serves you right for not listening to me."

Jungkook turned to the giggling Hoseok and pouts. Hoseok walked to him with cotton and started to clean his bloody nose.

"I know you'd come. I'm glad your brother punched me. I'm not angry at him since he's gonna be my brother in law." He grinned.

Hoseok ignored him and focused on his work. He's shocked when his brother punched his boyfriend but he laughed after seeing How Jungkook ran away for his dear life. He convinced his brother and ran to the supermarket saying that he forgot his glitter pen on the shop. He didn't expected to see Jungkook here but looking at his bloody nose hurts his heart. He brought some cotton to help him.

Jungkook whined and snakes his arms around the other's waist. He watched Hoseok's face which was so close to him. Their eyes met.

"Can you take your hands off?" Hoseok arched his brow.

Jungkook grins while shaking his head. He tightens the hug and pulled him closer.

"Aren't you ashamed? Just now, you ran away from my house while dragging your bike."

Jungkook acts like he didn't heard the other.

"Hmm, you smell so delicious. Baby, what did you decided about our wedding?"

Hoseok sighed, "I'm not gonna marry you. Are you going to leave me or you want me to pinch your nose?"

Jungkook gasped, "when did you became this cruel? I blame that asshole."

"Who?" Hoseok don't know what his ex-boyfriend talking about.

"Your friends. They totally changed you."

That's where Hoseok draws the line. He took the other's nose in between his finger and twisted it making the other to leave him and cover the nose.

"Ahh~~ Hoseok, shit. It hurts." Jungkook groans.

Hoseok throws the cotton at his face.

"Serves you for talking about my friends."

He turned around to leave. Jungkook took the cotton and placed it on his nose. He stood up and followed his boyfriend.