chapter 13

Taehyung smiled at the other. Hoseok sighed and tired to get inside of his dorm. But, taehyung didn't let him go.

"Seokie, baby, I know you're lying. Tell me you love me."

Hoseok smiled and squeezed the other's hand, "tae, I really love you. But, I'm not lying. I've a boyfriend."

Taehyung shakes his head, "no, tell me. Or, prove me."

Hoseok frowns, "tae, it's already late for me. I've to go. I'll call or text you."

Taehyung shakes his head stubbornly, "baby, baby, please, don't tease me. I'd do anything for you. Please, don't tease me. It hurts."

Hoseok looked at the other's face and felt hurt. He can see that taehyung was really serious. He don't want to hurt him but he's not lying either.

"Tae, I really love you. If you said this before, I'd be your boyfriend. But, I'm taken."

"Yes, he's taken. By me."

Jimin smirks at the other and walked to Hoseok. Taehyung rolled his eyes and left immediately without even saying bye to the other.

"Tae...tae, stop..."

"Let him go, seokie. He needs some time to take the truth. Come in, let's sleep."

Jimin snakes his arms around the other. Hoseok felt so sad. He didn't meant to hurt his friend. He's already hurt by his lover. He doesn't want taehyung to leave him. He decided to call the other.

Jimin scoooped the other in his arms which made the other to yelp.

"Jiminie, put me down."

Jimin laughs, "nooo~~~~"

He took the other to his room instead. Hoseok frowns when the other dropped him on the bed. He realised he's not on his room.

"Minie, why did you carried me here?"

Jimin removed his shirt and crawled to the other.

"W..what are you doing?"

Jimin smirked and carried the other again. He dropped the other on the bathtub.

"Take a shower."

Hoseok glared at the other. He's fully immersed in a water with his clothes and shoes on.

"You, iddiot. I'm gonna kill you."

He removed his shoes and clothes. He started to take a shower. Jimin already made him bed and waited for the other.

"Jiminie..."

He heard a tiny voice from the bathroom door. He turned to the sound and saw Hoseok's head was peaking. He smirked.

"Come baby. I made the bed for us. Hurry up."

Hoseok frowns, "Jimin, I don't wanna curse you. Give me something to wear."

Jimin laughed and throw a shorts at Hoseok. Hoseok caught the shorts and closed the door. It's a denim short shorts with some torns.

"What the fuck is this?"

He wore the shorts and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Did he gave me a booty shorts? That shortie."

He opened the door and walked straight to Jimin.

"Jimin, meanie."

Jimin whistled at the other. He drops his pillow on the floor.

"Ouch, seokie. Can you pick it up for me?"

Hoseok was covering his ass as much as possible with his hands. He send death stares at him. He walked straight to the bed and covered himself with blanket.