chapter 16

Not a proofread ~~

Taehyung p.o.v:

I started to live with Hoseok ever since I got a job in Seoul. I didn't expected it'd happen but I'm glad that it happened. At first, I was hesitant to live with him since I know about his love and another important thing is that annoying shorty.

My life was going smoothly until one day I accidentally saw Hoseok sleeping like a baby. I meant he's sleeping naked. I didn't meant to but I was shocked when I saw him sleeping peacefully by his stomach. His blanket was kicked off. He looks so cute. I took the blanket from the floor and covered him. He'll catch cold.

I thought it'd never disturb me but my mind was corrupted. I felt ashamed to say this but I really wanna sleep with him. I wanna keep him safely in my hands. I wanna marry him. I hope and pray that his boyfriend would never come back to him. I know it's selfish but that someone who's hurting my baby don't deserve him.

Jimin is not my competition. He's annoying and I'm sure Hoseok don't have any feelings for him. He only sees him as a friend. My path is clear. And, soon, Hoseok will be my love. Even if his boyfriend comes back again, I know how to make Hoseok mine.

Jimin's p.o.v:

I tried to knock his room since it's getting late but he didn't responded. I shouldn't have gave him that alcohol. He must be tried. I ate my lunch alone.

*knock*

"Coming.."

I walked to my room and unlocked it.

"May I know you?"

"Is Hoseok there?"

I frowned, "who are you?"

Who's he? Why he looks kinda familiar?

"Hello?"

He pushed me and ran into my home. This bitch.

"Hey mister, who the hell are you? I'm gonna call the cop."

"HOSEOK.. HOSEOK....."

I flinched, "hey, why are you shouting?"

"Where's he? Did he went somewhere? Why he's not picking up my call? Tell me, Jimin."

Wait, what?

"How do you know my name?"

The boy, wait I remember him.

"Aren't you the groom? Are you Hoseok's friend?"

He shakes his head, "I'm his boyfriend."

I arched my brow, "you mean ex-boyfriend. Because, I've never seen..."

"NO, I'M NOT HIS EX. I'M STILL HIS BOYFRIEND. HE'S MINE."

"What's happening?"

Taehyung looked at them with a confused face. He looked at the other person.

"Who are you?" He points at Jungkook.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch. He placed his hands on his forehead and started to think about his lover who said he's gonna end up his life before cutting the phone call.

Jungkook didn't expected Hoseok to come to his engagement. He's so shocked when he saw Hoseok's smiley face turned into a sad broken when they had eye contact on the party. He watched how Hoseok left with Jimin. He waits for the party to end and immediately called the other.

"Please, pick up. Pick up, Hoseok . God damn it."

He tried again.

Hoseok attends at the 10th call.