chapter 15

Not a proofread ~~~

"JUNGKOOK FUCK...." Hoseok cried when the other eats him. He's lying by his stomach and his ass was displayed for his hungry wolf.

Hoseok took a handful of blanket in his fist and buried his face on the pillow. He tried to muffle his screams. This is the first time he's experiencing this kind of pleasure. And, he can't handle it. Hoseok is over sensitive when it comes to sexual things. Well, he doesn't even masturbated.

Jungkook tongue fucked the other's ass. He's been waiting for this moment. His handprints were printed pretty in red on the other's ass and thighs.

"Fuck you... ngghhhh....kookie. I can't take it. I'm...ngghh ahh... gonna cum ahh..."

Jungkook inserted his middle finger on the other's ass and started to masturbate his sensitive lover. Hoseok toes curled and he screamed in pleasure. He decided to not muffle his screams anymore.

"Oh my, oh my god. . Jungkookie... fuck."

Jungkook smirked and inserted another finger. He started to thrust faster which made the bottoms thighs to tremble. Jungkook curled his finger and concentrated on a certain spot. He smiled proudly when he heard Hoseok's cry.

"Ngghhhh....fuck..."

Tears free flows from Hoseok eyes making his face to get wet. His nose was red and shining. His whole face was flushed in red. He left tiny sobs. He started to cry.

Jungkook smile dropped immediately. He turned the other and cupped Hoseok's cheeks.

"Baby, oh my god. What happened? Does it hurt? I'm sorry baby."

Hoseok shakes his head, "ko...kookie, it felt so good. Thank you."

Jungkook frowns, "baby, are you crying because of cumming?"

Hoseok sniffles his nose and nod his head. Jungkook found it so cute. He leaned and pecked the other's nose.

"Tell me, when was your last masturbation? Wait, haven't you told me that you're scared to masturbate? Oh my, don't tell me you haven't touched yourself."

Hoseok pouts. A sudden flashback to the movie theatre where taehyung made him to cum. He immediately buried the thought and hugged his boyfriend.

"Kookie, can I ask you something?"

Jungkook sighed in relief, "finally, you decided to ask me something. Come on, I'm ready to answer."

Hoseok bites his lips and buried his face on the other's muscular chest.

"W...why did you left me?"

.....

"Y...you don't have to answer."

Jungkook took a deep breath and tightens the hug.

"Well, do you remember my mom?"

Hoseok nods his head and played with Jungkook's ring.

"She was not satisfied with my exam results. So, she stayed with me and took my mobile. She literally house arrested me. I'm sorry baby. I tried to reach you but my mom was literally scanning my every moment. She thought I had a girlfriend and wasting my time instead of studying."

Hoseok pouts, " she has the power to separate us. I don't like it. Your love for me is so weak kookie. If my mom did this to me I'd run away with you or at least inform you."

Jungkook sighs, "I know it's my fault too. I'm just scared. Please, don't doubt about my love for you Hoseok. You have no idea how much i love you."