chapter 11

A month later,

Hoseok stops midway of his showering and ran to his ringing phone. His heart was beating fast. He wiped his wet fingers and took his mobile. He felt hopeless when he saw the contact name. It's one of his friend from his high school.

A big pout formed on his lips . He sighed and attends the call.

"HOSEOK..."

Hoseok flinched at the loud noise. He sighed and responds the other.

"Hey, Daniel."

"Hoseok, my boy. Why didn't you replied to my message. You're not even active in our group chat. What happened dude ?"

"I was little busy, Dani. Is there anything important?"

"Yes, I've an important news for you."

"What news?" He asked in a boring tone.

"We arranged a get together party on Friday in our school. Don't forget to come. I'll come and pick you."

Hoseok sighed, "Dani, I don't think I can..."

"I didn't asked your response. You've to come. That's it. Bye."

"Dani....Daniel....hello."

Hoseok saw the other already ended the call. He went back to showering. He don't wanna go anywhere in his current condition. But, he really needed some distraction. On Friday, Daniel picked up Hoseok from his home and went to their high school.

"Wow, Dani, who arranged this party? And, how did our principal let's us to have a party here?"

Daniel smirked, " we arranged a lot today. You're gonna pass out. Come, let's have fun."

He dragged Hoseok to the party hall. Hoseok was so surprised and shocked to see his friends after a long time. The party has started with dance, drinks and foods. Hoseok had so much fun.

"Hey, Hoseok, wow, you look so pretty."

Hoseok snapped to the person and smiled.

"Hey, Sami. It's been so long."

They talked for a bit. Hoseok excused himself and went to the rest room. He used the toilet and washed his hands. As he was about to turn, someone hugged him from behind and closed his eyes. Hoseok jumped at first and laughed.

"Who's this?"

The person didn't responded. Hoseok sighed and tried to guess the person.

"Come on. Tell me who's this. It's not fair."

He gasped when he felt a soft and small peck on his neck. He immediately clutched the other's hand which was closing his eye's. He turned to person immediately.

"Tae..."

He can't believe his eyes. The one who he missed a lot was standing in front of him with his famous grin. Hoseok immediately latched himself to the other's body and started to cry. He felt so happy.

Taehyung's p.o.v:

That's it. The broken piece of my heart got fixed at the moment I saw my baby. After our high school, I stopped having contract with anyone. I don't even know about this get together thing. As I was passing by our school, I thought there's some school festival is happening. I didn't expected that it's a get together party.

My baby was hugging me so tightly. He missed me like how I missed him too. I feel so happy that he hasn't changed a bit. But, why he's crying? I broke the hug and cupped his cheeks. My heart broke at the sight. His whole face was swollen and red. No, this is not I wanna see.