chapter 26

Taehyung frowned when he saw the main door was opened. He remembers closing it before leaving to the supermarket. He closed the door and walked inside. Taehyung sighed and shakes his head when he saw the vegetables are not chopped. He told the other to chop it before he comes back.

Taehyung, "Jimin.. Come here and continue your work. Or else, no lunch for you. "

He placed the bag on the counter and took the things out from the bag. Taehyung washed a carrot and started to eat it while placing the things in the respective place where it belongs. He closed the refrigerator and puts the chicken in a bowl. He started to wash it.

Taehyung increased his voice, "JIMIN, YOU LITTLE SHIT. COME HERE. "

Soon, he heard a footsteps. He smirked proudly that the other came.

Taehyung, "where did you left without doing your j....obb.... Hey,,... "

Taehyung was shocked when he felt someone backhugs him. He immediately turned around and saw the person he's dying to see for so long.

Hoseok smiled, "Tae~~~Missed you so much. "

Hoseok hugged the other tightly and smiled in content. He noticed the other didn't hugged him back. Hoseok looked at the other with a pout.

"Why are you not hugging me back? "

Taehyung smiled fondly, "I've to wash my hands angel. "

Hoseok laughed at him and kissed his cheeks. Soon, Jimin came down and started to chop the vegetables. Hoseok tried to help them but they didn't let him to do any work. They did everything.

Hoseok watched his friends cooking the foods while bickering and fighting, with a fond smile on his face. He missed this so much. He missed spending time with them. Hoseok has always smiled and laughed when he's with that duo. They have never ever hurt him and made him cry. More like, he's the one made them cry. He wish he can go back to the time where he's having fun with them without worrying about anything.

Jimin smiled, "And, the lunch is ready. "

Taehyung placed the dishes on the dining table. He smiled at Hoseok. He cooked every dishes with so much care and love for the other.

Hoseok clapped his hands, "I'm so proud of you guys. Watching you both cooking is so entertaining. I'm glad you both learned how to cook. "

Jimin smiled, "Seokie, I'll go and come back fresh within a second. We can eat. "

Taehyung nods, "I've to shower too. If you're hungry, you can eat. "

Hoseok frowns, "why'd say that? We always eat together. "

Jimin chuckled, "Not now. That's past. "

Hoseok looked down and played with a spoon. Taehyung nudged the other and whisper yelled.

"You made him sad. "

Jimin sighs,"But, it's true. "

Hoseok can clearly hear his friends whisper yelling to each other. He cleared his throat and smiled at them.

"Guy's, come soon. We've to watch a movie after lunch. "

Taehyung and Jimin ran to their room to have a quick shower. Hoseok laughed at them. He immediately wiped his tears and smiled. Hoseok realised nothing is permanent in life and Life goes on. Sure he loves his friends but he can't live them for his entire life. They have their own and he has his own.

Taehyung was the first one to come. He's wearing a comfy pant and shirt. He smiled and sat next to Hoseok. He maintained a certain distance with the other. But, Hoseok noticed it. He felt weird since this has never happened in between them.