chapter 12

~Not a proofread~

It's Hoseok's final year in his college, his project with Jimin was successful which gave them a lot of opportunities in the fashion industries.

But, Hoseok and Jimin, decided to start their new fashion line. He's gonna graduate his college in six months. His bond between Jimin skyrocketed to the level that Jimin was constantly invited to Hoseok's home by Mrs. Jung. And, Hoseok even tried to give Jimin a chance. But, whenever he gets close to Jimin he feels he's cheating on Jungkook. So, he always stops when they both gets too close.

Hoseok's phone rings. He stops drawing and searched his phone. But, Jimin took his beforehand and saw the display name.

"Taetae? *sigh* why he always calls you when we're spending some alone time?" Jimin frowns.

Hoseok laughed and took the phone from Jimin. He attends the call.

"Hello, tae~~~"

"Hello, babyyy.... guess, where I'm?"

Hoseok gasped, "oh my god, don't tell me."

Taehyung laughed, "yes, I'm here. Outside of your dorm. Come out. Hurry up."

Hoseok immediately stood up and checked himself in the mirror which made Jimin feel suspicious. He don't like how the other always grinning like an idiot while texting or speaking to that 'taetae' boy. He rolled his eyes and followed the running male.

Hoseok grinned as soon as he saw taehyung. He jumped at him. Taehyung laughed and caught the tiny male in his arms. He smirked at Jimin while hugging the other tighter. They both sending death glares until Hoseok break the hug and looked at them.

"Tae, you didn't told me that you're coming." He pouts.

Taehyung laughs, "cause surprises are not meant to be told beforehand."

Hoseok squealed, "oh my god, I'll take you to my favorite spots. When are you leaving. We can go to movie. Jiminie, are you free?"

Taehyung frowns while Jimin grins.

"Of course, I'm." He smirks at taehyung.

They all got ready and went out. First, they went to an art exhibition which was recommended by taehyung. And then, amusement park which was suggested by Jimin. They ended their ending with a dinner.

"I'm so full " Hoseok rubbed his belly.

Taehyung smiled and stroked the other's cheek. Jimin rolled his eyes after clearing his throat.

"Hoseok, it's getting late. We've to go back."

Hoseok frowns, "I'm sorry, tae. We've to go. When are you leaving?"

Taehyung smiled, "I'm gonna stay for a week in my aunt's home. It's fine. We can spend some more ALONE time later."

Hoseok nods his head innocently while Jimin glared at the other. He don't wanna give Hoseok to anyone. He won't let anyone snatch him from him. Hoseok stoop up and left to restroom.

"Hey, you. Bitch, back off. He's mine."

Taehyung points at him with a doubt. Jimin nods his head.

"Yes, you. I don't care who you're and how you're related to Hoseok. But, he's mine."

Taehyung laughs out loud.

Jimin scoffs, "clown."

"What's so funny?" Hoseok asked in a surprise face.

Taehyung calms himself, "well, your friend said a joke which was very funny."

Hoseok smiled, "really? Jiminie, tell me the joke too. "