chapter 18

Hoseok felt so hard to breath. He felt someone was suffocating him. He groaned and opened his eyes only to meet taehyung and Jimin sleeping next to him.

'Huh? How did they end up here?' He thought.

Hoseok yawned, "guy's, please move. I've to go out."

The duo mumbled something and pulled Hoseok back. Hoseok laughed and slept with them again.

Time skip ~~~

Jimin smirked at taehyung.

"Omelette ? Is that even a dish?"

Taehyung glared, "bread toast? Isn't it a snacks?"

Jimin laughs, "of course, it's snacks for you if you eat like a buffalo."

"Did you called me a buffalo?"

"Yes, buffalo~~~"

Taehyung took a fork, "youuu..."

The both smelt a burning smell.

Jimin laughed, "oh god, your omelette burnt."

Taehyung smirked, "I think it's your toast."

They both stopped laughing and rushed to the kitchen. Their both dishes were burnt.

Jimin pouts, "it's because of you ."

"You started it, bitch.".

Jimin sighed, "I wanted to cook for my lover."

Taehyung washed the pan.

"You invited your lover?"

Jimin laughs, "so funny. I'm talking about my lover, Hoseok."

Taehyung frowns, "strange. I'm also cooking for my lover who's sleeping peacefully."

Jimin rolled his eyes and thinks about what to cook. He smiled when he got an idea. He reached his hand to take a noodles packet but a hand reached and took it.

Jimin turned to him, "I was about to take it."

"But, you missed it." Taehyung shows his tongue and walked away.

But, Jimin ran after him and tried to snatch the pocket. Taehyung raised his hand.

"Take it if you can."

Jimin glared, "you're gonna regret this."

He stomped the other's feet. Taehyung drops his hand down. Jimin snatched the pocket and ran away. Taehyung took the juice jar and poured at him.

Unfortunately, Hoseok came in between and got soaked in orange juice. He pouts.

"What's HAPPENING here? I just took a shower."

Taehyung rushed to him with wipes.

"I'm sorry seokie. I didn't saw you. I aimed for him."

Jimin started to cook the noodles and placed it on the table after finished cooking. He served for Hoseok and him. Hoseok glared at Jimin and served to taehyung. They started to eat.

"Baby, are you going out?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok nods while moaning at the taste of food.

"Going out with Jungkook."

"WHAT?"

"WHAT?"

Hoseok flinched and closed his ears.

"Guys, stop shouting. Yes, I'm going out with him. I gave him a last chance to save himself."

Jimin frowned, "what about me?"