chapter 10

No one's p.o.v:

Namjoon caught Hoseok who's jumped at him. He laughed and hugged the other. Hoseok broke the hug and looked at the other.

"JOONIE, OH MY GOD, YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME."

Namjoon chuckled and dropped Hoseok on the floor. He pinched the other's cheek.

"Look at you, looking so cute and tiny."

Hoseok pouts and slapped the other's hand which was still pinching his cheeks.

"I missed you so much. I thought I totally lost you. What are you doing and how do you know I'm here?" Hoseok bombarded the other with questions.

Namjoon sat on the sofa and started to talk about his life and what's he doing. Hoseok felt so happy that his friend gonna join his college too. They both exchanged their mobile number and went out for a movie to spend some quality time.

Hoseok waved his hand at Namjoon, "I'm so happy. Thanks for coming to my home today."

Namjoon smiled, "I wanted to come early. But, I was busy in my studies. We moved to another city. "

Hoseok smiled, "it's fine. I'm so thankful. We're gonna be collegemates."

Namjoon left Hoseok's grand parents home. He felt so happy to join the same college. He didn't expected Hoseok already studying in the university which he was gonna join soon.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook smiled when his boyfriend feed him some strawberry. He placed the other on his lap and played with his hair.

"Baby.."

"Yesss..." Hoseok smiled adorable at his boyfriend.

Jungkook smile got wider when he saw his lover's dashing smile. He pulled the other for a sudden kiss since he can't control himself. But, Hoseok didn't complained about it and enjoyed the kiss.

After a few minutes of sharing a beautiful kiss, Hoseok broke it and looked at his boyfriend eye's. His smile turned into a frown.

"You're gonna leave me, tomorrow." He pouts at the end.

Jungkook chuckles, " baby, I'm just going to another country. I'm not leaving you."

Hoseok frowns, "ANOTHER COUNTRY..."

"Baby, when did you became like this? I love your clingy side but I've to go to finish my studies. Just three more years. We can talk daily." Jungkook tried to calm his sad boyfriend.

Both turned to the locked door, when they heard a knock. Hoseok stood up and walked to the door. He unlocked and saw his grandmother was standing outside with a smile.

"Grandma?"

"Hoseokie, dinner is ready. And, I've a surprise for you." She grinned.

Hoseok frowned, "what surprise? Is it good or bad? Don't tell me mom is here?" He started to get panic.

She shakes her head, "worse than that. Bring your friend for dinner. Hurry up." She left.

Hoseok ran to his boyfriend arm and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook frowned, "what happened baby?" He hugged him and rubbed his back.

Hoseok looked at him, " Nothing. Come let's have dinner." He stood up and intertwined his hand with his lover and left his room. They walked to the dinning area. Hoseok sat next to Jungkook who's talking with his grandfather.

Suddenly, Hoseok jumped in his chair when he felt someone pinched his hips. He immediately turned to the person.

"WHA........YOONIE HYUNG.."