chapter 28

Jungkook shakes his head furious while looking at his future brother in law. He don't have enough strength to fight him anymore. But, it's too hard to convince him to let Hoseok stay with him till wedding.

Min Yoongi raised his brow at stubborn Jungkook who's holding his brother's hand so tight. He don't like the way Jungkook controls Hoseok.

"Jungkook, the wedding is in two days. After wedding, you can take him anywhere but you'd inform me the place. But, now, what you're doing is wrong? I'm against this. " Yoongi looked at his brother and smiled gently. "Baby, come let's go to our home. Mom, dad and our grandparents, our relatives are all arrived early morning for your wedding. They keep on asking about you. "

Hoseok glanced at his finance who shook his head at him. He sighed, " H.. Hyung, I...I want to be with Kookie. " He avoided eye contact with his brother.

Yoongi grits his teeth. "JUNGKOOK, What the fuck did you do to my brother? Are you trying to control him? Is this how you treat him? You know that I can cancel your wedding at any time? " He got pissed.

Both, Hoseok and Jungkook, gasped and shook their head. Jungkook looked at Hoseok who looks at him pleading. He's scared. As time goes by, Jungkook started to feel more insecure. He don't want any bad things to happen to his lover.

"Hyung, you can take him back but... You'd give me a guarantee that he'd be fine and nothing bad happens to him. "

Yoongi chuckled at him, " Hey, kid. Are you teaching me how to take care of my OWN brother? " He stands up and walked to Hoseok. He extends his hand and smirked when Hoseok holds it. "Go back to your home and listen to your mom about tradition. " He strokes Hoseok cheeks. "Baby, let's go. "

Hoseok nods his head. He looked back to Jungkook and waves at him as a bye. But, Jungkook stared at him instead. Hoseok left the home and gets into his brother's car. Finally, he felt like he's breathing a fresh freedom air. Ever since that incident, Jungkook became more over protective of him, but he can understand his feelings. Still, Hoseok need a break.

Yoongi smiled at his brother while driving. He can't help but notice some fading bruises on Hoseok skin, here and there. It's barely visible but to Yoongi's microscopic eyes, he can see it clearly. He started to become suspicious of Jungkook. And, the way Jungkook didn't even let Hoseok to go back to his home, hits something in his mind.

"Baby? "

Hoseok who's changing the radio channel turned to him, " Yes, hyung. "

"Your fiance seams so over protective of you? "

Hoseok looked down and smiles, " Well, I think he's a wolf in his past life. Haha.... " He tried to joke it but Yoongi had a stern face. He can sense that Yoongi became suspicious of Jungkook's act. But, he don't have enough energy to deal with his brother. Because, if he tells the truth about what happened on that night, Yoongi would kill his best friends.

Speaking of his best friends, Hoseok has changed his phone number and deleted every social app because of Jungkook. No one can contact him unless he do. Because, he has their contacts. Sometimes, his hands itches him to call them but Jungkook watched him like a hawk.

Yoongi has reached his home and parks the car. Hoseok immediately gets down and ran inside to meet his family members. As soon as he saw his grandparents, he immediately bows and gets some blessing. He hugged them and kissed their cheeks.

His grandfather, "haha, my dear grandson. I'm so proud of you for taking a very big decision in your life. Don't worry about anything, I'll support you. " Hoseok giggled, " Thanks, grandpa. "

Hoseok's mother was still hasn't fully convinced but seeing her son being so happy and laughing, she convinced herself. In the end, her son happiness matters. She fault bad for being so rude to her elder son.