chapter 4

Taehyung p.o.v:

Finally, we performed on the stage. It's so tiring but looking at my baby's smile. I can dance for the whole day and night.

"Tae, we did it."

He smiled at me. I pulled him for a tight hug. Oh god, it feels so good. He's so small. My baby, my love. I won't leave him. I wanna stay like this.

"Tae, leave me."

I shake my head and tightens the hug. I don't think I'll get this opportunity again. He giggled and tried to push me.

"Tae~~~~~" he whined.

I smiled.

"Get your hands off, pervert."

Oh shit. The trouble maker, my brother in law , came to us. I immediately left my baby and ran away.

"Tae, where are you going?" He laughed at me.

I didn't even turned to him. I'll propose him before the function ends.

Hoseok's p.o.v:

I laughed at tae who's running for his dear life. Yoongi turned me by grabbing my shoulder. He pulled me for a hug.

"I'm so proud of you. Baby, go and sit with our parents. It's my turn to perform."

I nod my head and kissed my hyung's cheek. He smiled and left me. I walked to the stage but someone caught my hands. I turned and smiled at the person.

"I thought you ran away."

Taehyung smiled, "Hoseok, I wanna say something to you."

I smiled, "What?"

He took my hands and pulled me closer. What is he doing?

"Hoseok, I'm gonna perform a song next. I want you to listen to the song. It's dedicated for you."

I laughed. He's so cute. I pinched his cheeks.

"Of course, I'll. Do your best."

I smiled and left my hands. I think something happened to him. He's acting so weird. I walked to my parents and sat with them. Soon, my hyung started to perform. I cheered for him.

I stood up and cheered for him after he performed. I walked to my hyung and hugged him. We both took a picture by our father.

"Hoseok, I'm going to my friends. You stay with mom."

I pout at him.

"Baby, this is my final year. So, I'm gonna spend my time with them."

I nod my head, "It's okay, hyung. I'll stay with mom."

I went back to the seat. I snapped to the stage when I heard tae's voice. Oh god, I'm so excited to see his performance. He started to sing. He's such a deep voice. Oh god, I closed my eyes and listened to him.

"Thank you, pretty boy."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He bowed and left the stage. I clapped for him.

"Mom, he's my friend."

My mom smiled at me, "he has such a bright future."

I nod my head. She's right. Taehyung can be a singer in future.

"Mom, can I go with my friends?"

"Baby, we're leaving."

I frowned, "but, we still have one hour."

She stroked my cheeks, "baby, we're going to grandma's home. Grandpa is not feeling well. Go and bring your brother."

I nod my head and left. I started to search my hyung.