chapter 23

Jungkook broke the hug and laughed at his lover. He thought the other was messing with him. He looked at his cute lover's rosy nose because of the cold climate, and pecked his nose.

"It was so funny. I laughed . Now, tell me what I wanna hear before i eat your sweet cheeks."

Hoseok looked at him and looked down with a frown, "I..it's true. I used him to forgot you." His voice came out so low, like he's scared.

Jungkook arched his brow and tightness the hug, "And, Did you succeeded?" He teased him.

Hoseok shakes his head, his lips started to tremble. He tried so hard to forgot about the other but it's not that easy for him.

Jungkook stayed silent. He can't take the information. It doesn't feel right for him. He don't believe the other. He thought the other was messing around to avoid him, but he won't fall for that.

"Baby, don't lie to me. Are you trying to get away from me by using some cheap lies? Trust me, I won't fall for this trick."

Hoseok sighed, "Kook, don't make me feel more guilty. Yes, I did a mistake. A terrible one. I regret that. I don't wanna hide if I wanna continue our relationship."

Jungkook got angry but he didn't showed it to the other. He can't believe that Hoseok would do something like that. He still can't take that information. He didn't expected this from Hoseok. The same Hoseok he knows from childhood. He realized people will change, but didn't expected this type of change from his cute lover.

Jungkook, "H..how many times?"

Hoseok looked down, " f..for a month."

Jungkook immediately broke the hug letting Hoseok shiver in the cold. He combed his hair back and looked around. He screams in frustration and looked at the other again. His look made the other to tremble. He cupped Hoseok cheeks making the other to flinch.

"Tell me you're kidding. Hoseok,for a month? You took a month to forgot me by having sex with your friend. Really? So, that's why they're so close to you."

Hoseok rubbed himself to warm his cold body since the other broke the warm hug. He deserved it, he deserved for doing something low. Jungkook noticed his lover shivering in the cold and removed his coat. He wrapped Hoseok body and pulled him into his car. It's so cold so he took his mother's car instead of his bike. Hoseok felt warm after getting into the car but he didn't looked at the other since he felt so guilty. He hugged himself with the coat while looking down the entire time.

Jungkook checked into the coat pocket the other was wearing. He took a small box and placed it on Hoseok palm.

"Open it."

Hoseok looked at his boyfriend who looked so serious. He opened the box. There was two diamond rings with their initials. Hoseok looked at the other in disbelief . He didn't thought the other was serious about the marriage thing, he thought the other was joking around.

Jungkook, "You thought I was kidding right." He chuckled.

He continued, "I love you so much. I still do. Do you think I'll leave you just because you slept with your friend? I blame myself for everything. I can't believe how much you have gone through because of me. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. You don't have to sleep with someone to forgot me cause you don't have to forgot me. Look at me, let's forgot everything. No one is perfect, people make mistakes. Let's get married and live a happy life. You and me. No one in between us." Jungkook looked at him with an excitement.

Hoseok can't believe that the other would forgive him. He jumped into other's arms and cried. He felt so bad.

"I'm sorry, kookie. I don't know what to do. I'm sorry.  I missed you so much. I don't know why I accepted to sleep with him. I feel terrible. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."