CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 42

AUTHOR 'S POV

YEAH ,YEAH THIS IS A NEW YEAR GIFT FROM MY SIDE 🐧WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 MAY THIS YEAR BE THE BEST ONE FOR YOU ALL 😻

And WE REACHED 300K 💃
THANK YOU ALL❤

____________________________

"Not soo soon " he whispered in her ears and her eyes went wide .
Realizing its gautuam who has got her.

She felt herself completely caged from behind his dirty hands were holding her tightly and she cried in disgust.

"Lea....leave me "yamini cried,shouted and struggled herself to get rid of him.

"Stay still!!" He yelled loudly in her ears which made yamini scare ,her teeths were dancing in fear,his hands slowly travled towards her kurthi and yamini used her elbows and gave one in stomach and gautuam screamed in pain and leaned to the wall.

Yamini looked here and there and started running towards aarav and advik's as she saw his mens in the other side.

Her mind didn't work she felt numb ,her legs ached in pain but she kept running.

"Stop , you bit*h " gatuam yelled and yamini kept on running and stopped infront advik and aarva she started untying advik's hand and then went to aarav and started untying his hand and advik was trying to untie his legs .

When gautuam pulled yamini up by her hairs and yamini screamed in pain ,tears flew down her cheeks due to the pain her hairs ,she felt like her scalps in fire she  tried pulling away his hand from her hairs which made him to tighten his grip even more and a painful scream left her mouth.
Gautuam pulled out his gun and placed it on her head and yamini went still

"I will kill you basta*d leave her you bloody  " aarva yelled trying to go close to yamini.
No words can describe the amount of fear he felt seeing a gun in her head

"Don't move ,i have already killed your yamuna it won't take a minute to kill this chick " gautuam told and slowly Dropped his face in her neck and inhaled her fragrance.

"Why...did you kill her,why are you doing this  " yamini asked stammering, the metal gun on her forehead was not scareing her but then human who was holding the gun made her scare more than scare she was disgusted, he is a man who had raped a woman and is currently trying to misbehave with her.

"She is useless now,her work is done and now ,its time to have you "gautuam told has his hands caressed her smooth arms.

Aarav slowly moved towards them whereas gatuam was busy inhaling her fragrance, advik sighed yamini to be ready to run and she slightly nodded and stayed still.

Giving one tight punch on his face aarav pushed yamini aside from him and she fell on the ground and advik caught gautuam from behind and dropped his gun down .

"Yamini runnnn" aarav yelled and she nodded and got up from her place and started running.

Aarav and advik pushed gautuam down.  The area was wide enough for the three of them to fight and hurt  each others. 

On other hand ,yamini was running and she could feel gautuam 's mans running behind her ,her breathing was getting heavy and she felt a liquid flowing down her nose ,wiping the blood which flew down her nose ,yamini ran into the old store room and sat down in the floor covering her mouth her hands so that her breathings were not heard .

here ,advik had sturdy iron rods in his hand .  aarav  sat down and stretched his back.  He turned his neck from left to right and popping it with a series of clicks in rapid succession.  Then, he proceeded to do the same with the rest of his body as he loosened up the rest of his body.

Aarva sat on his knees and gave a very sweet smile to gatuam and suddenly punched him in his nose.

Quickly, before gautuam could respond with a follow-up punch, aarav swiftly punched gautum in the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him, and stunning him for a brief moment.

"Why do you even think about yourself huh? "Aarav asked and punched asked

Gautuam's face was already dipping with blood .

"Just because of your sick games ,i lost the most precious people of my life ,why do you even get by doing this  huh?" Aarva yelled and pulled his hair in frustration.

"Just for satisfying your own desires you did this things ?" Aarav asked and started punching, kicking and slapping gautuam continuously.

And the gautuam was pulled off his feet violently and was thrown across the floor by aarav hardly,  He skidded and tumbled along the ground, uncontrolled. 

Gautuam choked blood and looked up at aarav .

Aarav looked at advik who was litteraly standing still with a rod in his hand and watching the scene.

"You..you go with yamini,she went alone " aarav told and advik nodded and went away.

Aarav turned around and was welcomed by a hard punch on his face by gautuam
A groan escaped his lips as the pain from the attack started setting in.

Not getting up ,aarav punched again ,he was in no mood to give up .

He lost his sisters only because of him and yamuna and she was already laying dead .

What a easy death he gave her !!!

Aarav's mind went to yamini every now  and then the way he tortured her,the way she use to beg him to stop was playing like a movie infront of him and unable to repair it ,he punched gautuam hard .

"You can kill me by punching, but.... who is gone save your wife and her lover "gatuam asked and aarav looked at him confused yet furious.

"Wht the fu*k are you talking " aarav yelled and grabbed his shirt harshly.

"Nothing much,just setted time bomb and yes just few more minutes it will busrt and then you ,your lovely wife and her lover are done all are gone be asses in a exactly 10 minutes" gautuam told and aarav's eyes went went .

He pushed gautuam and ran out to yamini,gautuam stood up and slowly started running as he felt very week.

he just wanted to save her ,he has already done enough to her and the least he can do was to save her and make her live.

"Yaminiiii"he screamed and ran around .

Yamini who was shivering in fear in the corner heard his voice and slowly peeked out and ran towards him.

"Aarav " she called and he turned around and a wave of relief hit him and he pulled her towards him and started running out.

It was new ,very new ,everytime yamini use to run away from his tortures and for the first time she was running away with him.

As they came out from the building, realized hit aarav and his eyes went wide

"Where is advik "aarav asked and before yamini could answer a loud sound ,along with flames and black smoke covered the place ,indicating that the building was bursted

Aarav pulled yamini and laid down and kwpt yamini close to him and covered her completely.
And yamini had already lost her consciousness......

**********************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

1240 WORDS 👻