CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

AUTHOR'S POV

A/N:ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS JUST A STORY 😊

"sir has come ,mam"the maid told and left.

And there she stood rotted to her place ,her eyes went wide, her throats went dry, her heart was hammering against her chest.

What is she  gone do now??? Her hands immediately went her small belly which was now hided under her loose white kurthi .

Gulping the lump form in her throat, she pulled the bag out from the bed and placed it back on its place.

She lost...

"I lost the last chance to escape, what am I gone do now, is my life gone end with this beast. "she whispered

"My... My baby "she mumbled as tears escaped her eyes.

She looked around the room hoping some miracles to happen that she will disappear and never fell in the eyes of that beast.

She just wants to run away as far as she can so that she and her baby are safe and sound.

She bit her lips nervously and took deep breaths, her head ache was not at all helping her.

She grabbed the water bottle near table and gulped it quickly due to which some water fell on her chest making it wet.

She stared at her appearance in the mirror, she was the same but just there was a little life living in her.

Whatever happens she needs to face it but just then the thought of him hurting the baby was making her go weak.

She slowly kneeled down on the floor as tears flew down her cheeks

Helpless

Fear

Tensed

That's all she felt now, the thought of facing him was fearing the shit out of her.

Getting up from the floor she wiped her face and grabbed her dupatta and covered her self properly .

She then made sure to keep her few things back at the place so that no one doubts her.

She slowly started to walk towards the door and with that she know
She has stuck forever with the beast in this hell.

Gulping the lump form in her throat, she slowly walked down the stairs and saw Aarav sitting in the he sofa leaning back with his hands massageing his head.

His eyes were closed, his black coat was laying on the sofa next to him, his muscles popped out which was seen through his white shirt as he massaged his head .

She walked into Mary's room as quick as possible and saw Mary equally tensed as her.

"aunty.. "yamini whispered

"he came "Mary asked and yamini nodded

"say him child, he will understand "Mary told holding her hands ,yamini looked down in fear

She just doesn't want him to know about her baby.

"he is the father of your child, he deserves to know and I am sure he won't hurt you or baby "Mary told and yamini had no idea of telling him about her baby.

After all she has seen his wild side countless time.

"Ma"aarav called as she walked into the room, yamini immediately turned towards the cupboard pretending like she folding the clothes, her long wavy, smooth silky hair was the only thing Aarav could see.

"you are fine now right, did you visit the doctor again "aarav asked and Mary nodded her head with a slight smile.

Her eyes traveled to yamini who was sitting down on the floor in front of the cupboard.

Aarav followed her gaze and his eyes fell on her.
A smile appeared on his face

He missed her .

After yamini 's kidnapping thing, he tried his best to look after her atleast in a way possible, he still do remember that kidnapper's words

"if I am hurting her, then what are you doing "

He know he had been hurting her thinking that will give him peace but instead it just gave him pain.

"I will go to my room now ma"aarav told and got up from his place and went towards his room.

"take this "Mary told giving yamini a water bottle

"just go up and tell him everything "she told

As if it's so easy like she thinks. But then yamini took the bottle from her hands and slowly walked towards his room.

With each step, she could hear her own heart beat.

As she entered into the room she heard sound from the washroom and that's it.

She left the bottle in the table and turned to leave, when she heard his loud, bold voice.

"yamuna "
Closing her eyes tight, she nodded but didn't dare to turn back.

"I am damn hungry  ,can I get something "he asked and she nodded and walked out the room and stood out for a while just to relax her fast running heart.

Aarav just heard bangle sound which he some what liked it, he smiled and sat on his bed doing some work in his phone.

Yamini slowly started to climb down the stairs ,her head was spinning
Her vision was getting  blur ,she placed her hand on her hand and shaked her head to clear her vision but nothing seems to work.

As she placed her foot down, she missed a stair, which made her to lose balance and fall. She rolled down the stairs and
Her forehead touched the ground.
A sharp pain in her lower abdomen made scream in pain.

Aarav rushed out from his room and saw yamini on the floor.

Mary too came out and was too shocked to see her.

Aarav told her  head in his lap and patted her cheeks
Her forehead was bleeding .

Yamini was still in conscious ,the pain in her was making it difficult to breath.

"Aarav rush to the hospital, she is pregnant and she is bleeding "Mary yelled and Aarav saw her white pants which was now blood stain.

********************************
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER 💕

PLEASE PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 😩

DO FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES ON THE STORY ❤

HAPPY READING 💛

1005 WORDS 🌸