CHAPTER 51

CHAPTER 51

AUTHOR 'S POV

COVER CREDITS: TEEN_FIXCheck out their graphics shop if you need covers for your books!____________________________

Check out their graphics shop if you need covers for your books!
____________________________

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on Please return to your seats and keep your seat belts fastened."the announcement got the attention of yamini who was busying scrolling in her phone sighing she kept her phone down .

Ayesha who was sitting next to her was lost in thoughts .
She had no idea how her life is gone move on ,till now she never thought about her future plans but suddenly a wave of fear hit her .

Just like how you peacefully watch Netflix and suddenly remember you have assignments and exams waiting 🙂

"Ayesha you okay "yamini asked and ayesha nodded .

"But you don't seem too " yamini told and ayesha smiled

"Nothing baby ,just a little  stressed " ayesha told rubbing her side of forehead slightly.

"Stress is a trash of modern life ,we all generate it but if you don't dispose it properly, it may pile up and overtake your life "yamini told and aarav who was in the back seat  went woah hearing her.
Ayesha somehow understood what she actually wanna say and nodded looking at her.

The plane was taking off and ayesha closed her eyes and leaned back .

Yamini smiled at her sleeping figure and tried reading a magazine.

Aarav  glanced at ayesha and turned his glance to yamini .

She really made great friends who did anything and everything for her own good without excepting anything in return .these type of people were rare and hard to find and yamini got two rare gems
One was advik and other one was ayesha.

One and half hours later there was another announcement about the fight landing which made ayesha wake up and even yamini who fell asleep unexpectedly.

After finishing all the  airport formalities.
The trio stood out waiting for a cab .

When ayesha saw a kahwah 

A Kashmiri Kahwah. Made to combine the aromatic flavour of its ingredients like cardamom, saffron, cinnamon and cloves, Kahwah is a benevolent and sense calming drink to have in the morning or evening time. Traditionally, the drink is prepared in samovar {a copper kettle having live burning coals to keep the tea hot}

"Two minutes i will be back "ayesha told and ran towards the shop.

"Careful " both yamini and aarav told together and they looked each other and chuckled.