CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 39

AUTHOR 'S POV 🐧

yamini slowly came out from his embrace and took a step back and gulped the lump and took a deep breath

"Your sorry is not gone change anything aarva,the damage is done and...i don't know what to say after hearing you . But i swear i am not yamuna no not at all "yamini told ,her lips shivered in cold

"I know yamini ,I know you are not yamuna but sadly i knew it only after i broke u .remember the day when we lost our child  ,i saw her right infront of my eyes but again i couldn't do anything "aarva told smiling sadly.

"Just wait for a week yamini...and then do anything with me ,kill me ,punish me,or even hand over me to police but just one week...i wanna find her ,i wanna ask her why she did this to me,what made her do this"aarva told and yamini nodded as no

"I wish i could hurt you, punish you the same way you did ,but i know even if i have a chance i won't ,you know why because i forgive you " yamini told and both advik and aarva looked at her shocked  even though advik knew yamini will do something like this but he never expected her to forgive her him so soon and he knew very well the reason behind her forgiveness.

"I choose to forgive you not because you deserve it or what caused hurt  what you did is sin, I forgive you for myself.i choose to move on and accept what is happening around me.but that doesn't mean i will forget the pain and suffering you caused or even let it happen again......"yamini told
And aarva looked at her in utter shock .

"I deserve the worst for the sins i did yamini , I am not even a human like you said i am a beast a heartless beast...and this beast has to be punished "aarva told

"I know that aarva...right now you are alone and loneliness is the biggest pain in the world and if you truly regret what you did then you will slowly suffer in guilty and that's enough for me .
I won't hurt you physically aarva because i don't know how and i can't do it and even if i too what's the difference between you and me ? You need to suffer mentally and...that's all i wish for now " yamini told and aarva stood infront of him with his head hang down.

Yamini sat down in a chair and was trying to take deep breaths and calming herself down .

Aarva took a water bottle and handed over it to her and she silently took it .

"You heard everything nah yamini,now let's leave "advik told and yamini looked at him.

"Don't say anything now yamini ,i have no words to say anything now let's just leave move " advik told

Yamini stood up from her place and started walking towards the door along with advik but stopped and turned back and took small steps towards aarav who was just looking at her.

"I forgive you aarva ,and deep down I still wish you good things to happen . Now everything is done ,there is nothing in between you or me please don't come again in my life nor advik 's !stay away from us or better we will stay away from you ."yamini told and aarva stood there with his head down hiding his tears ,not wanting to show his tears to her and making himself ready to let her goo .

The most painful thing in the universe is to let go something you love.....

"GoodBye..."yamini told and started walking towards advik and both turned one last time and yamini gave a small smile to him and started walking away from him .

Aarva closed his eyes and let his tears flew and yet again he lost someone.....

_____________________________

"Happy now "advik asked and yamiui looked at him

"I don't know" she replied
Both were still in his house standing in the garden area .

"What will be the reason behind yamuna 's cruelty "yamini asked and advik prssed the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath.

"Dare you yamini, dare you, leave this topic and memories right here and start walking with me you have a freaking surgery tomorrow "advik told nah he yelled and yamini sighed and slowly started walking and advik joined her.

Suddenly both stopped and didn't expect something like this to stand infront of the house.

"That basta*d "advik yelled in frustration and looked around ,yamini held his hands in fear and hide behind him .

They stood a 10 to 20 wild dogs who seemed like waiting for food from years.

Yamini was normally scare of animals and advik was hell sure it was aarav 's work .

"Didn't i say ,see he showed his low mentally" advik yelled in frustration and yamini just looked around .

"This is not his adi,the whole house is surrounded by wild dogs ,its..its a trap ,why will he surroundhis own house with wild dogs " yamini told and advik looked around and realised what was happening and held yamini's hand even more tightly.

"Let's get into the house "advik told and both ran into the house and saw a man in black standing behind aarva with a gun right on his head .

For a minute yamini was scare and screamed
"Aarvaaaa" which made him look up and realize what is happening ....

To be continued....🐧

***************************
FOR THE LAST TIME ARE YOU GUYS IN..

TEAM AARVA  OR
TEAM ADVIK

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ❤

DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🐧

HAPPY READING 👻

1000 WORDS 🥀