CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

AUTHOR'S POV

The just risen sun shined softly on the city streets ,birds chirping filled the garden air, morning dew drops on the newly bloomed flowers indeed it was a good morning but not for few.

Yamini made her grip tight on the window railings, her red, bloodshot eyes were lost seeing the sun rising, her eyes demanded something.

She wanted her Advik to be with her  stay by her side
But with each passing second her hopes disappeared.

She had trust on her love and him, which is helping her to fight with her life.

Things happening around made her confused and scare.
Her life was drowning into darkness .

It's been a 2 weeks now, since Anita got married to Vasu and left the city .

For the first time, yamini saw a different Anita and Aarav ,they didn't care about anything that day.
The sight how Anita hugged her brother and cried that's something yamini have never seen .
She has always seen a strong, bold, attitude filled Anita but not once she has seen her like that.

SILENCE

The whole house was filled with silence.
It's been a week since, Aarav came home
She heard that Aarav is out of city for a business trip.

And in this 1 week, she tried her best to escape from the beast but whom was she trying fool.

He made the security extra tight, a small sound in the house and the next minute they are there to see what's wrong.

Mary and she were the only humans in the big mansion ,few maids were there to help them.

From a few days, yamini could feel something strange in her.

She felt dizzy ,nausea ,fatigue ,her breast was swollen and the most important thing was..
She missed her periods.

Yamini got up from the floor, pulling her long wavy black hairs into a bun
She walked out of the room, her head was aching badly and this is also something she Experience a lot.

She walked into the kitchen and started doing her work .
Soon Mary joined her

"Good morning "Mary wished her giving her a warm smile which yamini kind of ignored and Did only her work.

Mary had always tried being warm with her. And yamini just can't accept the things this lady did.

Yamini heard some noise out, she looked out and saw people carrying few things which actually belongs to Anita and a photo frame. ( Gautam's photo)

Yamini has seen this photo frame, whenever she cleaned Anita's room
She saw the photo.

Anita made sure that yamini never touches the photo frame.

"who is he "yamini asked to Mary who was standing beside her.

Mary looked at her and lowered her gaze

"your partner in crime "Mary mummbled
Yamini again looked at her confused and she looks very she won't get any explanation.

Sighing, she walked into the kitchen again
Her headache was not at all helping her .

Mary,was not to been seen after that ,and yamini also didn't care about that .

She some how did her work and silently climbed up the stairs and heard someone crying ,it was soft and low yet she could hear it .

She followed the sound and found it was from Mary's room

She lightly peeked through the curtains and saw Mary crying.

For minute yamini's heart wrenched seeing a elderly women cry.

"what happened "she asked going in, but it seems like Mary didn't notice her.

Yamini slowly kneeled down looking around the room
She placed her hands on Mary's back and rubbed her slowly

"are you okay "she asked, and Mary nodded as yes and wiped her tears.

"you don't seem to be okay "yamini asked roaming her eyes round the room

She nearly stayed in this house for 6 months but, she never entered this room and Mary always cleaned this.

Her eyes feel on a photo which was hand on the wall

A PERFECT HAPPY FAMILY!!

that's what she saw

Aarav, Anita, Mary and a young girl who more or less looked like Anita and a man in his 50s

That's it, she could not take it anymore, she wanted to know the reason behind everything
She wanted to know who they are, where are they now  .

"will.. You please say me what's happening
I am going mad aunty  ,please trust me atleast this time, after knowing everything, if the fault is in my side
I will definitely accept any punishment you guys give "yamini begged

Mary looked at her immediately turned her gaze

"don't do this child,you...know everything "Mary told
And yamini immediately held her hands

"please aunty, trust me... Please "yamini begged ,her nausea and Dizziness was not at all helping her situation, she tired as hell

Mary took a deep breath and looked at yamini.

"who.. Are they "yamini asked pointing her fingers towards the photo.

"That man in the right is my husband PETER next to him is Anita and Aarav next to Aarav is Gauri and me "Mary told

"who is Gauri"yamini asked

Mary looked up and meet her eyes, which were demanding for answers.

"aarav's sister ,she is the elder sister of Aarav "Mary told

"where is she now"yamini asked

"she is..dead and stop with your questions and please go "Mary told covering her mouth with her hand and sobbed hard.

Yamini too silently got up from her place as her health is not helping her.

She is thankful  that at least she got this much information.

She went into her room closing the door .

She felt discomfort in her stomach ,her eyelids were heavy
Getting into the washroom, she throwed up everything she ate.

______________________________________

HII GUYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ♥️

I AM BAD AT REVELING SECRETS, SO IT MIGHT TAKE TIME
BUT SOMETHING INTERESTING IS COMING 😉

DO VOTE AND COMMENT 😍

HAPPY READING 💖

1000 WORDS 🌸