CHAPTER 44

CHAPTER 44

AUTHOR 'S POV

hemorrhagic stroke ?

Aarav looked at ayesha confused, he didn't understand anything but understood that something is wrong .

He understood that yamini is in danger!!

Yet again he felt the same fear .
Fear of losing someone he loves ,he was so scare of it cause everytime he feels it he losses his loved ones and this time seeing yamini in the hospital bed and hearing
Hemorrhagic stroke was like a nightmare filled with ghosts and devils chasing him.

This is him!! A man who pretends and seems strong but deep down ,deep inside fears that his loved ones might leave him.

"Yes ,hemorrhagic stroke and...and today should have been her surgery" ayesha told rubbibg her forehead

"Wait!!actually what happened? What surgery
Why a surgery ? There are way more ways to save her ,can't we use medicines and save her " aarav asked not realizing any shit.

"She crossed that stage long back mister and with you are  you even excepting her to take medicines and maintain herself ? You didn't even give her food where will she go for medicines" ayesha asked with a sarcastic smile and looked at him with disgust.

"She faced a accident and was suffering from a hemorrhagic stroke this happened before your so called wedding and ad..advik had gone to london to earn some money for her surgery but before that so many things happened and... now ad..adi is no..more " ayesha whispered the last part .

Advik and ayesha were good friends but ayesha always liked advik after knowing his feelings towards yamini she stepped back and never disturbed him nor her but after the letter which yamini wrote on her birthday and sent to advik .

Both advik and ayesha were hell angry and frustrated to destroy aarav .

Ayesha hated aarav with all her guts .

Where as here aarav was still in the shock of hearing that his wife who he tortured was suffering all alone ,she suffered from his tortures and from the stroke.

And he had no idea what she was going because he was busy with his own revenge plan.

Everything started making sense for him ,her constant headaches, medicines, the doctors who repeatedly said  she has some other problem too but again he never cared about that ,guity was eating him alive .

He felt ashamed and dumb ,he himself felt like a monster and she surviced with that monster for a year.

"Save her ayesha " he whispered as tears ran down his eyes.

"Its complicated aarav  ,its not that easy has you think
She has faced a tragedy, a miscarriage and operating on her is  highly risky but still there is chance to save her if everything goes right" ayesha told and aarav gulped

"High chances of she falling in coma ,losing her memory or worst even....death "ayesha told

(Pls note: I have no knowledge about medicines pls do bare ,if i am wrong pls correct me)

Aarav looked around helplessly, he felt ashamed guilty.
She wanted to save yamini by hook or crook .

He wanted her to live atleast away from him if not with him.

"Do anything but save her ayesha ,take the world's best doctors no matter how much it costs  ,save her and.."aarav was taking when a nurse came 

"Mam ,patient yamini is not to be found " the nurse announced and ayesha and aarav looked at each other shocked and ran to the room and saw the whole room empty.

Aarav  seacrhed here and there and peeked through the windows and saw yamini running out .

"Yamini wait" aarav yelled and started running dowstairs ignoring ayesha 's calls.

Aarav ran down and saw yamini running towards into their old house (where advik and yamini lived)

"Yamini wait,don't run please stop yamini "aarav yelled but yamini just kept running wiping her tears .

Tears of pain , this time she lost someone who loved her,cared her so much .

When she heard aarav saying ayesha about advik's dead she felt like shouting loudly and crying after all that's all what she can do .

And surgery? The only person who wanted her to be alive is no more what will she do being alive ?

She felt the whole world dark and the darkness were haunting her along with a terrible headache.

Aarav pulled yamini towards his by her arms and she stammered a little and stood watching him as tears flew down her eyes.

"Go ,gooo from me don't come near me not you nor anyone i want to be alone  ,leave me alone "yamini shouted as tears flew down her cheeks.

"Yamini please please calm down ,don't shout it will affect your health please yamini don't please " aarav begged and yamini looked at him with her eyes filled with tears and anger .

She stood infront of him and slapped him hard across his cheeks and repeated the same untill she got tired and he stood like a stone .

She didn't understand what she was doing !

"Why did you enter our life huh?" Yamini asked grabbing his collar.

"Atleast ad...adi would have been alived ,why did you come in my life ,what did i do to you " yamini asked her tears were not in her control

The thought that advik is died was killing her .

She wanted to talk ,she wanted to scream, yell ,shout but all she could do was  to cry.

She had no idea what is going on,she felt extremely weak and vulnerable.
She slowly sat down near the wall and hugged her kness together.

"Yamini....I am sorry  i know i know a simple sorry which i tell won't change anything but...but i don't know how to Express my guilt and shame i feel right now .
I was a fool ,a beast like you said and when A beast in  love was  blinded by revenge it destroyed you .
Please yamini one last chance  i..i just can't let go you please yamini one last chance " aarav begged kneeling down near her .

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET LOST AARAV ,I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN " yamini whispered.

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

1045 WORDS 👻