CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33

AUTHOR'S POV

_____________________________The night sky was glowing with bright city lights

The night sky was glowing with bright city lights.The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky.

The city was silently drizzling,the Glass windows were dipping with water drops, the smell of the wet soil after the rain was a pure bliss to the happy ones .

Where as.....

He cried along with the drizzling rain, his heart was dipping with pain along with the rain drops in the window, the fact of everyone left was hitting him hard and the pain was a pure torture to him.

He knew this day will come and before he could get ready BOOM!! the day is already here.

Deep down he knew she would have walked out even if the universe had begged her to stay .

He.. He tried everything he could but in the end he failed again
Like always he failed again in this also....

The truth which he thought was kept veiled since a long time has to come out now .
The thought she left him made shattered to such an extent that his knees gave up and he kneeled down on the cold floor .

Tears flew down from his red eyes and it somehow made him difficult to breathe  ,with each second passing by his mind tried hard to make him understand that she left but his heart being a broken dumb creature didn't understand that.

As he stood up from the floor with his bruised body, he felt the same way how yamini woke up every day with bruised body.

The pain was both physical and mental ,he felt something stabbing his heart but nothing seems to affect him, he... He was now kind of use to everything

This pain was not new to him right?

He looked around and again he realized he had no one....

Loneliness was someone he feared the most.

THE MOST SUCCESSFUL AND DANGEROUS BUSINESS WAS SCARED OF LONELINESS.....

He loned for care and some love the same way yamini did but unfortunately both didn't get want they wanted.

You know what 's the most painful thing in life...

When you look around and search for a shoulder to cry but realize you don't have one.....

But here Aarav didn't blame anyone, he knew very very well that he himself was the one who lost everyone by his deeds.

He now wishes, longs to live happy, sleepy peacefully but no.... He was the one who snatched yamini's sleep and now when she is sleeping peacefully he lost his...

🌸Karma is a boomerang!! 🌸

He stood in front of the moon ,the moon was bright and beautiful which reminded him of her.
So beautiful, so bright, but yet so far.....