CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29

AUTHOR'S POV

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY AKKA kiruthijay
STAY BLESSED!! 💫

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY AKKA kiruthijaySTAY BLESSED!! 💫

____________________________________

The day dawned crisp and clear ,The sunrise marks the journey of the sun in the sky.

Faint chirping of birds…..golden rays of sunshine…. dewdrops over green grass….all signify a new inning.

yamini woke up and walked to the washroom .

IT WAS 6.00...

The sky was  bright and clear unlike her life...

She was blank, emotional less, life life....

She walked to the corner and sild down....

no tears, no screams, no cry, no overthing, no tap sound nothing...
She stood and felt the silence around her...

THE SILENCE OF HER HEAD....

she tried and tried to understand her feelings, but she couldn't...
She slowly understood that she is not alone, she has her silence with her, her pain with her....

She was in love again now....
Love with silence....
Love with peace....
Love with loneliness....

She finally fought and fought and won...

And then she got her best birthday gift ever.....

Time was not healing the pain, it was teaching how to live with pain...

As she slowly opened the tap, water drops from the shower gently fell on her and she inhaled a breath and closed her eyes leaving back to the wall.....

____________________________________

Excitement and a kind of new hope , a strong of pain, tons of guilty filled in heart...

Aarav woke up from his bed and walked into the washroom

Getting ready in a white plain t- shirt with a black jacket and a black pant.....
He got ready for his wife's birthday

As he walked down the stairs, painfully memories came rushing to him

The whole mansion was silent.....

Sometimes it is not the conflict that triggers emotional pain. But the silence.....

It's always a thing... 'curse for pain is always In pain', it just takes time to realize things and when you do it no body can stop you....

Soft sound of anklets made him to look up and there she was a divine beauty!! walking down the stairs looking like a goddess in a Saree....

She slowly stood infront of him, looking down, pushing a strap of lose hair behind her ears....

And there Aarav stood watching her without blinking his eyes.....

He still remembers her wishing him on her birthday saying his karma will start destroying his life soon and indeed she was right!!!
Karma started it's work...

He felt ashamed to wish 'happy'
Birthday to her when he was the one who snatched the word 'happy' from her life..

"happy birthday yamini, I am really sorry for the things I did to you, I know my simple sorry can never repair the damage I did you too,but still I regret each and every action of mine, I wanna spend my rest of my life with you, making you smile, bringing back your smile is my responsibility, I am ready to take any punishment you give, but just stay with me... "
He wanted to say but......

"happy birthday yamini... "he wished looking at her eyes...

"thank you"she told plainly without any emotions and he just kept on looking at her....

And She kept on looking at him every now and then and that's when he realized they have to start leaving....

____________________________________

Standing out the car, yamini looked at Aarav nervously...

She always went in this car in her most painful time, she would be shouting or screaming in pain in the back seat and now she is gone sit in the car like a normal person....

Seeing her stand still, aarva got down the car and opened the door

"get in yamini "he told and she slowly climbed into the car and sat in the front seat and Aarav closed the door and walked to his side...

As he started the car, yamini looked out the window and he opened the window of the car.

The fresh air was bringing back all her good old memories of hers...

Tears filled her eyes, she missed all these, she missed herself in this world....

She stared at the pani puri shop were after college she ,Advik and her other friends use to hang out

"you want it"aarva asked

She turned towards him with tears filled in her eyes...

Human have the huge capacity to carry pain and sadness. There are things that haunt us for our entire life we are unable to let it go, the good old times seem almost effervescent and dream like in comparison with time that didn't go well...

She nodded as no and turned her head away...

The rest of the drive was silent like always....

____________________________________

Stopping the car in front of her parents house, Aarav got down the car so did yamini.

Aarav got a call from his office...

Yamini stood in front her old house when a postman came running to her.

"yamini ma ,where were you, Advik tried a lot to contract you but couldn't it seems, he posted this letter to you a month ago
Here"he told giving her a letter which yamini took it immediately....

To be continued...

********************************

HII GUYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ❤

DO VOTE AND COMMENT YAA PLEASE, I SACRIFICED MY NETFLIX TIME AND YOU DON'T VOTE AND COMMENT...
THIS IS SO BAD 😭😭😭😭

ALWAYS HAPPY READING 💕

NEXT UPDATE ON FRIDAY 💫

900 WORDS ✨