CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

AUTHOR'S POV

"Aarav rush to the hospital, she is pregnant and she is bleeding "Mary yelled and Aarav saw her white pants which was now blood stained.

And that's when he saw her belly which was covered under her kurthi, her white dupptha covering her front not even giving him the slightest clue that she has a life in her, her glass bangles making sound,he has seen many pregnant ladies wearing glass bangles and now seeing her wearing those beautiful ones made him feel weird.

SHE.. SHE HAS BEEN PREGNANT ,she had a little life in her, his son/daughter was silently growing in her all these days and he never know what a shame it is??

"AMMAAAA"a sharp pain in her lower abdomen, yamini shouted in pure pain .

With each passing second, yamini could feel her vision blurring, Aarav held his hands tightly and patted her cheeks .

Her forehead was bleeding, her hands were bleeding as few bangles broke due to the force and her vaginal was bleeding.

He lifted her up in his arms and ran out.

Each time, he called her, patted her cheeks, her half closing eyes use to open wide.
Her grip on his shirt was getting tight with each passing second saying how much pain she was in.

Making her lay back in the car, he started his car and drove towards the hospital.

He turned back every minute just to see her screaming in pure pain.
He shivered seeing her scream

Finally Reaching the hospital ,Aarav again took her in his arms and saw she lost her conscious.

A fear ran around him,he felt pain in his stomach and heart .
His hand shivered to touch her.

"yamini"for the first time ,he called her name patting her cheeks gulping the lump form in his throat.

Yamini was not fully unconscious, she knew what was happening around her, she heard him calling her.

She held his hands tightly as with each and every second the pain was getting too much for her to handle.

Aarav held her hands tightly and walked inside the hospital with her in his arms.

"AMMAAAA"yamini again screamed in pain.

Tears flew down Aarav's cheeks seeing her screaming in pain.
He felt a knot in his heart, his wife, the girl who he claims she loves was going through sooo much pain all alone.

"save... Ba...baby"she barely spoke in the pain as he made her lay down on the stretcher.

The doctors and nurses rushed her into the emergency room and Aarav stood watching her go.

His heart cluttered in pain, his throat went dry along with his lips
It took him few minutes to understand that she is actually pregnant and silently grew his child all alone.

He felt ashamed that she doesn't even trust him and he doesn't except her to trust him too. After all he was a real beast to her.

He felt his knees going week, he sat down on the bench .

His white shirt was stained with her blood. He still can hear her scream in pain.
With each minute her screams were getting loud and loud.

The door flew open and a doctor came out .

" sir this is complicated, Mother's life is at risk internal bleeding is high both baby and the mother is not safe we can save only one
Even if you let the baby grow it would survive till labour, internal bleeding is high as they are several injurious in her belly due to the force
Now only you can choose, can we abort the baby and save the mother "the doctor asked him and he stood still