CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 40

AUTHOR 'S POV

____________________________

Yamini slowly tried opening her eyes  but couldn't,she could hear people whispering or maybe even talking but she couldn't understand what was actually happening . She tried moving her hands and legs and realized she was tied with a rope.

"Yamini...."

"Yamini...."

She heard two voices  ,yelling her name and she finally with difficulties she opened her eyes and saw around 10 to 15 huge mens surrounding the place .

She looked around and saw aarva and advik being tied up like the same way she is and both were trying hard to come out from the ropes .

And that's when she started realizing what actually happened....

The minute yamini saw someone standing near aarva with gun in his guns ,she yelled her heart out and after that all she remembered is the white fog like thing covering the whole atmosphere.

Yamini was busy trying to think what exactly is happening and advik and aarva were looking at her .

And suddenly a cold wind passed by ,the sound of the her heels echoed the hall ,the mens around them were now alertled and stood straight.

Yamini ,advik and aarva looked at the entrance waiting for the person to come and as soon as the person walked in  shock was the only thing written all over yamini and advik's face .

There stood a another yamini(yamuna) in a yellow colour dress,her shoulder level hairs slightly flying in air ,those almond shaped eyes exactly looked like yamini's yet they both were so different.

Yamuna walked in and gave a breath talking smile to the trio and kneeled down infront of yamini

Aarva gritted his teeths ,his eyes throwed hatred and angry towards yamuna .

Yamini on the other hand was beyond shock to see a exact Xerox copy of hers sitting infront of her.
She knows yamuna looks like her but she didn't except this much of perfection.