CHAPTER 41

CHAPTER 41

AUTHOR 'S POV

New cover CREDITS to the talented bee : Busy_Bee18 🐧

"look at you yamini even after being destroyed to this extend ,you still have your lover and husband behind you ,what to you have that I lack??" yamuna asked and chuckled

"shut up ,just shut  up okay!!!!Why do you guys think of yourself huh? I am a joke ,a toy that you can use ,play with it and break it? For heaven 's sake i am a human and i do have feelings and emotions like you guys have why can't you guys understand that shit!!" Yamini yelled ,tears of frustration flew down her cheeks.

This is the first time in her entire life she felt so angry !! The feeling her entire whole fu*king life was a lie ,the feeling her own sister/twin was the reason for her suffering .

As she tried to get up,she noticed  her legs being tied up ,she struggled hard and finally yamuna sighed her mens to release her  and leave the place .

they relesed yamini and two of them stood a quiet far away from them .

yamini stood up and limped a little and went towards yamuna.

"You....you call yourself as my sister ? Damnit i suffered for a whole year because of your sins !! answer why should i ?You say the so called father of yours cared about me ,loved me ?then why did he send you to abroad and me here "yamini yelled.

Advik  stayed silent and watched her pouring all the piled up questions in her mind. Aarva was silently trying to remove the hard ropes which were around advik 's leg .

Call him selfish but all his thoughts were is to take yamini safely out ,he has seen his loved ones dieing infront of him and honestly he was scare thinking about yamini . he very well knows what a devil yamuna is.....

"Shall i answer!! Because everyone is selfish, he was selfish with his needs and you were blinded with your revenge, if i am not wrong ,he must have married again right? "yamini asked and yamuna nodded as yes and looked down .

"Are you so dumb? Can't you even understand this simple thing?"yamini asked her,her tongue and eyes reflected hate .

"You...you have any idea how many lifes you ruined because of your stupid revenge " yamini asked and yamuna stood queit watching her outburst.

"Why did you do this to me yamuna  ,why? What did i even do to suffer this much .
All i asked in my life is some love and why are you guys so adamant to destroy me " yamini yelled ,tears of frustration flew doew her cheeks that helpless feeling made it so hard for her even to breath.

"i am not saying ,what his family did was right !! infact i still don't understand this revenge game " yamini told and gulped the lump formed in her thoart .

"I...i died every minute in his hell ,and even after knowing your own sister is suffering you stayed quiet? Were you so selfish ? was your revenge so imporant to you "yamini asked and a like a litte bit yamuna was slowly understanding what her revenge game made people's life .

Yamuna slowly raised her hands and held her yamini's and immediately took her hands back.
Thinking she holding her hands will make yamini feel dirty .

"What i have even done!" Yamuna whispered .

"I ruined your life yamini ,i did,i..i so was so much into my revenge and didn't see you getting destroyed ,i could have stopped him from hurting you but...truth is i was selfish like you said ,i was scare to even think me in your place . The real monster is me not him. " yamuna told crying hard ,yamini looked here and there helplessly.

And here when no one was seeing aarva and  advik were trying hard to remove the ropes around thier legs and hands .

and then suddely ,a loud gunshot made them turn around .

"Yamini" both advik and aarva yelled .

Slowly they looked and saw yamuna on the ground with a pool of blood around her head,her eyes were still open and her lips slightly partied and she laid still ,her eyes were directly looking at aarva.

Yamini was sitting on the ground with her hands covering her ears and eyes tightly shut .

And they turned around and saw  GAUTUAM walking in royally .

Angry filled in aarva's veins  the basta*d was the one who ra*ped his sister and killed gauri.

"You bloodly" aarva screamed and tried to get up but was pulled down by gautuam 's mens

"You bloodly" aarva screamed and tried to get up but was pulled down by gautuam 's mens .

"Calm down man ,calm down" gautuam told as his eyes roamed around and finally stopped at yamini who was shivering in fear

She just saw her sister being killed !!

Gatuam gave a wicket smile or maybe smirk and licked his lips eyesing yamini top to bottom .

"Wow" his lips unknowingly whispered thoese words and aarva's eye went wide.

"YAMINI RUNNNN" aarva yelled but ended up being punched by gautuam.

"Shhhhhh,not so soon man not sooo soon let me have  a taste of your wife" gautum told giving a dirty smile .

Meanwhile advik crawled towards yamini .

"Yamini yamini get up run now ,yamini " he told as he kept of patting her shoulders and yamini was not at all ready to open her eyes and witness someone in the pool of blood.

"Oh lover boy not you too,move aside " gautuam told

"I WILL KILL YOU BASTA*D " aarva screamed meanwhile advik who was on the ground bite gautum 's legs hard making hin to scream.

Yamini who now opened her eyes finally, saw aarva sighing her to run and she quickly stood up and started running ,she didn't know where to go? Or how to go but all she did was is to run
She could sense his mens coming back of her but she didn't even dare to turn back and look at them .
And suddenly a arm pulled her and caged and she very well knows it was not aarva nor advik.

"Not soo soon " he whispered in her ears and her eyes went wide .

TO BE CONTINUED 🎶

_____________________________

HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??☺

DO VOTE ,COMMENT 🥀 FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ❤

WISHING YOU ALL ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥰

1070 WORDS 🤧