CHAPTER 21 THE TEAMS AND TESTS!!!!!!!!!!

The Uzmaki-Namikazes were having a glorious lunch of special Uzumaki ramen with a Hatake when Menma received Itachi's message and banged his head on the Table catching every ones attention.

"What's wrong Menma?"(Minato)

"Danzo's arm turned into something amazing and Uncle Fugaku is on his way to talk to you about it.Dad when you get there can you use observe on it?"(Menma with his face still on the table)

Minato nodded and Menma raised his head.

"Naru can you pass me the fishcakes?"(Menma )

"Pass me the shoots will you?"(Naruto passing naruto to Menma)

"Sure"(Menma passing menma to Naruto)

The three adults who were watching the scene burst out laughing much to the puzzlement of the twins who had a expression that said 'what?' and before anyone could explain the door was knocked and Minato went to get it while kakashi covered his face with his mask.

"Minato we need to talk and congrats on your revival by the way"(Fugaku)

"Thanks"(Minato smiling and letting him in)

Fugaku came in and Minato shutting the door.

By the power of time skip I command thee show me the light!!!!!!

A bright flash and 5 years latter in the academy

"So what do you think our teams will be?"(Miho)

"I don't know but I do know that I will tear you a new one if you keep starting at her like that Kiba"(Menma staring at Kiba who was ogling Miho)

Kiba turned to the front and Akamaru hid himself the aura around Menma was enough to send his instincts into overdrive and tell him to run and this wasn't the first time either the first time he had tried to cope a feel from Miho and as soon as he got close he felt an aura that caused him to piss his pants but he just couldn't help himself she was perfect.

"Don't be so angry Menma it's not good for you"(Miho rubbing Menma's back)

"...fine"(Menma)

Kiba relaxed.

"Kiba-San I suggest you find a different partner because if you keep bothering us I will personally make sure that neither of you will have kids or pups alright?"(Miho who was fed up by Kiba's constent tries)

"Yes mam"(Kiba whimpered and so did akamaru)

"Good"(Miho)

"You are awesome"(Menma looking and smiling at Miho)

"I Know"(Miho smiling back)

"Alright kids these are your teams"(Iruka)

"Team 1...."(Iruka)

So on and so forth untill

"Team 6: Uzumaki Menma, Namikaze Miho ,Hyuga Hiedeko your sensei is Uchiha Shisui"(Iruka) 

And Menma and Miho gave each other high fives and the rest was the same as cannon.

"Thats all now wait for your senseis and that's all!"(Iruka leaving the class room)

The first one to come by was Shisui.

"Hey where is my team it's team 6 by the way"(Shisui)

"Over here Shisui-nii"(Menma raising his hand)

Shisui chuckled.

"Call me sensei Menma now all three of you come to training ground 6 in 10 minutes"(Shisui disappearing in a murder of crows)