CHAPTER 7 THE SECT HEIR AND THE REINCARNATES

"So who is He Xianliang?"(Menma smiling in a friendly way)

"He or I am/was the heir to a sect back in my home world. of course I was killed so I guess I am Hyuga Hideko from the moment I was reborn"(Hideko sighing)

"Where and how did you die?"(Menma Raising a eyebrow)

Hideko was confused but he did answer him

"In a mystery realm which appeared in our sect. The realm is very stable and Impossible to break into even by the heavenly tribulations but the inside of it is empty save for a few Beasts which disappear into thin air once killed and reappear after a few days completely alive so the sect uses it for breaking through to higher stages or training. I was backstabbed by the sect members who did not like the reforms I was going to bring to the sect and I have no Idea what happened to my body."(Hideko)

Menma was silent for a few minutes

"What is your goal now that you are here?"(Menma)

"...I honestly do not know"(Hideko)

"Hmm...guess that's that"(Menma to himself)

Hideko looked up to Menma utterly confused

"Well for starters 'He Xianliang' is alive and you will probably be able to return to being him after 3 years but you won't be able truly 'return' until you finish the role 'he' seeked you out for tho"(Menma) 

"What do you mean?"(Hideko shocked)

"Did you really think you have the memories of your other life just because of a coincidence or accident?"(Menma) 

Hideko shut up and got thinking

"Well before you jump to conclusions the guy who brought you here is way too soft and dumb to set all that up and manipulate you. That mystery realm as you call it is probably one of his experiments and he saw something in you that was different from your peers so he gave you a chance but every thing has it's price and a reward at the end of a task"(Menma)

"Do you know the person who brought me here?"(Hideko)

"Yes I do"(Menma)

"Then can you tell him to allow me to use the cultivation techniques from the other world?"(Hideko) 

"No"(Menma serious)

"Why?I will be stronger than ever if I can reach the height I did in the other life"(Hideko)

"Two reasons 1) that would completely and utterly ravage the power system of this world and 2) The planet can't handle that kind of change  or support it in its current state.So you have to make do with the techniques and powers of this world and you haven't seen the true extent of the powers of this world so don't go underestimating it"(Menma grinning)

"What do you mean?"(Hideko bringing his eyebrows together)

"You will see as you get older.For now let's just act like the kids we are"(Menma running out of the dome as Naruto started yelling his name)

Time skip few months later.

"Menma, Naruto stay inside and don't go out"(Kakashi in his anbu gear)

"Why?"(Menma)

"The ambassadors from kumo are here and I don't want you out and be easy targets in case they try anything funny"(Kakashi)

"Got it"(Naruto)

"I think you should tell Jiji to place at least 1 shinobi to watch over every family that has a kekkei genkai and children or women.I have a really bad feeling about them Kakashi nii"(Menma frowning)