CHAPTER 24 THE DEMON BROTHERS OF THE MIST AND ZABUZA

Seeing Kakashi nod Naruto made shadow clones that transformed into the traveling team and moved over to the 'puddle' while another group of them went to check out the signature in the trees. 

The clones quickly subdued the demon brothers and the drama ensured which pretty much went down like the original or the 'past'.

 The signature near the trees on the other hand was interesting the signature strength was lower than the demon brothers meaning it was of high genin at most and it originated from some one who was passed out and from the looks of it from exhaustion the clones each nodded to each other and one dispelled it self and then a clone of Kakashi came to check on the person.

The person was a women in her mid twenties she had a large back pack which seemed to contain everything she ever owned, She wore a loose black pant and a sports bra she also had Tan skin and long reddish brown hair which was tied in a ponytail her arms were covered in bandages she was also very muscular Kakashi's clone secured her in steel wire which he always carried and carried her with the backpack effortlessly to the main group 

(??? Pov)

Man being chased out of the village because some idiot thought she was a shinobi and launched a fireball at her and then being chased around by HUGE animals for months was quite the experience and where the heck is the bloody road! I am dying of hunger here! Is that roasted meat I smell? It is meat! MEAT!!!

Normal Pov

Naruto was about to eat from his skewer when he suddenly jumped back because the lady they had captured was now some how free of her restraints and shredding into their dinner like the Tasmanian devil from loony toons and then after she was done just collapsed. 

"First question what the heck was that? Second question what happened to our dinner and Final question is it me or her reserves larger than before?"(Naruto)

"I think the lady ate our dinner meaning one of you have to go hunting again.She did so while she was unconscious and that's saying something and also we need better restraints and finally yes her reserves are larger than before"(Kakashi looking at the unconscious women who reminded him of his best friend/rival since Obito) 

"I'll go get our dinner"(Sasuke putting down his empty Skewer and heading towards the woods while activating his sharingan)

Kakashi on the other hand applied chakra suppression seals and weight seals on the lady and then tied her up securely.

The next day.

Team 7 had to work really hard to save their break fast from a rabid demon who hand some how broken her restraints and was moving at top speed despite the seals placed on her.

Much to the ANBUs enjoyment. Kakashi who had had enough woke her up by throwing a bucket of water on her face which he got from some where.

"What's the big Idea? Do you want to drown me or some thing?"(The lady now shivering as she fell down)

"If I hadn't you would have stolen our food again by the way who are you and why are you able to move?"(Kakashi)

"Sorry about that I have been starving for weeks, my name is Konya Nobuko I got kicked out from my village because a passing Shinobi thought I was a Shinobi and I got lost in the forest and was searching for the road to konoha for weeks thanks for that and what was that about me not being able to move?"(Nobuko)

"Why were you going to Konoha? we are Konoha Shinobi we might be able to help you"(Sakura)

"Well the ass hat that got me kicked out was swearing up a storm on Konoha so I figured might as well join them and In case I come across him again I can have the satisfaction of pummeling him to the ground as his enemy that and I have nowhere else to go but why do I feel like I am carrying 50 of my bag backs? where is my bag pack by the way?"(Nobuko looking around and spotting it and then walking towards it and lifting it up with one hand and carrying it back to the camp)