CHAPTER 3 THE COUNCIL

The third hokage was waiting in the council room for the council members to assemble  he was in quite for the surprise when he had visited the hospital.

Flashback time start

The babis were as healthy as they could get and were just hungry but the redhead suffered from a mild chakra exhaustion which was a little dangerous for someone so young but was easily solved but the biggest surprise came when he saw that his wife and the anbu responsible for the ex-hokage and jinchuriki's protection and the midwife were found hospitalised his wife and the midwife were unconscious but few of the anub members were awake.

"Sandaime sama"(Anbu captain trying to get up)

"Lay back down and tell me everything that happened"(Sarutobi taking a seat)

"Hai! We were guarding the perimeter as planed us to and there were no signs of anyone coming and the barriers did not detect anyone entering or leaving the area but I was stabbed in the heart and I blacked out the next thing I remember is  waking up to a burning pain in my my chest which was around the same time everyone woke up.We then entered the birth room and found Biwako-Sama and Taiji-San in a pool of blood we checked their pulse and they seemed to be alive so we carried them back and as soon as we reached the gates most of us fell unconscious and the rest of us started feeling weak. After we came to the hospital I checked myself and found this symbol on my chest"(The captain removing his shirt to show the symbol)  

The symbol looks like Obito's eye pattern and was over his heart.

"Any thing else you can tell me?"(Sarutobi)

"Well...When I was unconscious I think I  heard a voice grubling something about the cycles of reincarnation and snowball effect and traitors and headaches and awesome parents and pity? I am not really sure it was all very vague"(Anbu Captain)

Sarutobi closed his eyes and stayed silent for a few minutes.

"You are not allowed to speak about the symbol to anyone except me and the next hokage also do not say anything about the fragments that you heard to anyone except me and pass this on to everyone who was with you today now rest up and report to duty once you are healthy again"(Sarutobi)

"Hai! Sandaime sama can I ask what happened to Yondaime-Sama and his wife?"(Anbu Captain)

"They died after protecting their kids and took the kyuubi with them"(Sarutobi walking out)

The captain was beyond frustrated at the fact that he could not do anything.

Flashback time end.

Sarutobi was interrupted from his musings when someone entered the council room

"Am I late Hokage Sama?"(Shikaku)

"No, you are early take a seat"(Sarutobi)

"Hai!"(Shikaku)

They waited in silence for everyone to assemble next were the clan heads of the Hyuga and then the Inuzuka, Yamanaka,  Akimichi,  Aburame and then the hokage advisors a few High level Jonin and the civilian representative assembled all the members of the council were assembled except one the kurama clan which was normal.

"Some one go get the clan heads of the Kurama clan and the Uchiha clan and If fugaku is too injured ask him to send a proper representative"(Sarutobi)

An anbu who was listening went to get them and Danzo who was listening to this was curious but at the same time he had a really bad feeling about this.

A few minutes later a screaming Kurama clan head was carried into the council room along with Fugaku Uchiha who was walking normally despite being blindfolded  by the bandages covering his eyes and blindfolding him.