CHAPTER 35! THE OTHER FIGHTS

A/N:I am wrapping up the preliminary in this chapter so sorry about the vague and lame fights.

The genin in the room were blinded and so were most of the Jonin and ANBU in the room as the two bolts of lightning raced around the room exchanging blows and bolts and then both of them stoped in their initial positions as if they hadn't moved at all but...

Sasuke's hair was a little burnt and he had a few cuts in his clothes but Dai had a new hair cut and a few cool scars on his arms and was standing on a limp.

"One attack"(Dai as he built up his remaining chakra and got into a stance) 

"Hn"(Sasuke as he did the same)

Pure white Lightning surrounded Dai and it was dense enough to form a sort of armor or an avatar which then grew to be around 9 foot tall and had a Halo like most Shinto gods it was pure white with two blue arks of Lightning for eyes.

Naruto who sensed the shift in Natural energy went into sage mode and was shocked the lightning avatar was drawing on Natural energy and making itself solid.

"SASUKE! SUSANOO NOW!!"(Naruto)

Sasuke knew better than to argue or let his pride get in his way he activated his EMS and the Susanoo in defensive mode and went a step further to use most of his chakra on a wind barrier.

Minato and the two Reanimated Hokage's along with an Kakashi managed to erect a barrier around the two combatants and no sooner did they do so.

"Raiton: Kinjutsu: Narukami"(Dai's voice barely a whisper but was heard by every one)

The barrier lit up with a blinding white light and when the light which caused Sakura and few of the Konoha genin to scream Sasuke's Name and when the light died down.

The floor inside the barrier was molten except for the place that was covered by Sasuke's Susanoo which was in taters and a small circle around Dai.

The susanoo faded to reveal a panting Sasuke with his eyes closed and tears of blood streaming down his face but awake.

Dai on the other hand had fainted.

"Winner by Knock out Uchiha Sasuke!"(Hayate)

Bee jumped and checked on his student while Kakashi did the same with his and both of them helped their respective students to the infirmary.

Hayate then used a water jutsu to cool down the stage and then called

" Will Hyuga Neji and  Hyuga Hideko come to *Cough* the arena"(Hayate)

Neji and Hideko landed in it the Susanoo area and took their family stances 

"Begin!"(Hayate)

After a whirlwind of palms, Air palms and kaiten and winces The prodigy triumphed the Reincarnator.

"Winner: Neji *Cough* Hyuga"(Hayate)

Neji then helped his cousin walk up the stairs as he started undoing the blocks. With their friends congratulating Neji on his victory.

"Tenten and  Kankuro please come to *cough* the stage"(Hayate)

Kankuro and Tenten landed on the stage. 

"Want to bet?"(Kaknkuro)

"No" replied Tenten flatly

"BEGIN! *Cough**Cough*" said Hayate before they could continue their banter.

Kankuro had to back flip to dodge several Kunai but that led him straigth in the path of the second wave which he tanked revealing the 'Kankuro' to be a puppet.